The moonstone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moonstone

So what does it do?

Is it protection? Is it kind of like Damon and Stefan's rings...it allows werwolves to walk free on a full moon and not turn?

It's got me curious. It must be important/powerful if Mason wanted it that badly.

nah i think you have to have the stone and then kill someone then it turns u into a werewolf maybe

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
      nah i think you have to have the stone and then kill someone then it turns u into a werewolf maybe
      But if that's the case, why would Katherine give it to that guy (a Lockwood, can't remember his name) in the past when he was already a werewolf. Whatever it does, that guy wanted it bad enough to help Kat escape.

Comment

Keeping them from turning on the full moon sounds the most logical to me. I don't see why else Mason would be so interested in it.

Comment

It probably keeps them from transforming or maybe when they do transform they're actually aware of it(if that makes sense).

Comment

Maybe it can be used to kill them. Mason wants it to protect himself?

Comment

I was thinking it would prevent the person from turning into a werewolf under the full moon, but given that it's in the hands of Tyler--a stupid jock--it will probably end up causing someone to die. Either from its effects, or trying to get a hold of it.

Comment

the moonstone might give the holder the power to turn at will and not just during the full moon.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                  Keeping them from turning on the full moon sounds the most logical to me. I don't see why else Mason would be so interested in it.
                  Yeah, sounds the most logical.

Comment

I don't know what it does, but I have a feeling it has something to do with why Katherine's back in Mystic Falls.

Comment

Maybe it allows them to turn on a non-full moon day

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                        Maybe it allows them to turn on a non-full moon day
                        It seems more likely that it allows them to not turn. That seems logical as to why Mason wants it so bad. He keeps saying he's "cursed." That isn't exactly a positive way of spinning turning into a werewolf.

Comment

i would say it's to stop the person into turning into a wolf. here's why....

Moonstone is used by healers to stimulate the functioning of the pineal gland and balance internal hormone cycles with nature's rhythms. sounds a little like it can be used to stop the change to a wolf. but here's something else it can be used for...

It can reunite lovers who have quarreled. katherine seems to be in town for some reason. they showed flashbacks of her giving away the moonstone. does she want it in hopes that she can use it to get stefan?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎