No announcement yet.

Morgan the Manager

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan the Manager

Congratulations Morgan for his new manager job!

Do you think it will last?

And how do you think he'll do ordering around those CIA guys?

I have a thought that he might get Big Mike back in for that position based on what he said that he thinks he should be the assistant manager

Comment

I'm a little disappointed that Beckman won't be sticking around in the Buy More, but Morgan as manager should be pretty funny. Plus, it gives him a solid role in the show besides being Chuck's sidekick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
        Plus, it gives him a solid role in the show besides being Chuck's sidekick.
        See...I'm thinking the opposite. Chuck is bound to be on some type of mission every episode. I would think that a more solid role for Morgan would be to accompany Chuck on all of these. But now...this seems like the writer's way of saying that this no longer has to happen, as "the store needs a manager" kind of thing.

Comment

i have a feeling that there will be two "managers" of sort. morgan will be in charge of the normal folk, where beckman will be in charge of the cia guys. there should be some clashing here and there. i would love to see some scenes between jeffster and beckman.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
            See...I'm thinking the opposite. Chuck is bound to be on some type of mission every episode. I would think that a more solid role for Morgan would be to accompany Chuck on all of these. But now...this seems like the writer's way of saying that this no longer has to happen, as "the store needs a manager" kind of thing.
            Yeah, I can see what you mean. But at least this way, Morgan has a chance to shine on his own merits, plus he'll get his own storylines. Besides, I'm sure he'll still have a lot of interaction with Chuck, Casey, and the others. I'm looking forward to seeing how Jeff, Lester, and the others get along with the CIA workers.

Comment

I'm interested in what Ellie will say when Mogan is the manager and Chuck still just a Nerd Herder
              Last edited by PNy; 10-02-2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

^That's a good point. I wonder if they will address that.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎