Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What, if anything, is wrong with the Jor-El A.I.?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.I. Jor-el has the Bizarro filter on... everything he says really MEANS the opposite

For me, the question, is is there anything RIGHT abt AI Jorel? He's nothing more than a psycho dad who needs to be destroyed forever.

Comment

Jor-El was right. Clark almost killed the clone and came across arrogant. He realized that himself at the end of the episode. Darkseid will brainwash him, if he doesn't get rid of that little "darkness" in his heart.

Fortunately there is black K, and the other Clark can become a new Bizarro. Problem solved !

Comment

... ewww...

Comment

Something is obviously wrong, i went back and rewatched the first episode because I'm getting ready for it to come back on but i noticed something he said was just ridiculous and contradictury to everything he's done up to this point

"Pride, Vanity, you almost took a man's life and you dare tell me you're following the path i set out for you?"

I mean really? How many times in this series have we heard jor-el ask clark to kill someone.

Also he already asked him to kill lex before when he was going to be the vessel, so i guess it only applies to people he deems bad enough?

Comment

i love this poll!

for all its advanced technology, Krypton seems pretty LAME in its attempts to make A.I....
            Jor-El and Brainiac are really cute pieces of work!

I wonder, is there going to be a scene where ALL of the contradictions in Jor-El's attitude are retconned as "trials"?

and what's wrong with that AI, is that it IS an AI who thinks its a DAD.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎