No announcement yet.

Just noticed a blooper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just noticed a blooper

Not sure if anyone picked this one up yet.

In the finale of last season Ollie Yelled " I love you" .. then he said.. "Chloe they are not Kandorian"

In the video that chloe was watching of ollie he yelled " Chloe, they are not Kandorain" then " I love you"

Oppsie!!

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Its also amazing on how well scares heal in smallville.. Not long ago didn't oliver have Zod put his mark on his chest???
    I guess that goes down with Chloe wearing a shoulderless bridesmaid dress at Lana's wedding after Clark just burned a whole in her collar bone and cute out a bug. We never saw a scare from that one either lol
    Last edited by Poyntz; 09-27-2010, 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I choose to believe he says it a SECOND time.....

Comment

yeah i noticed that too, but for some reason i forgot about it.

Comment

Yeah... Chloe must still have her super healing powers, they just don't work on Clark.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I actually hadn't noticed.. and with Oliver being in the dark and pretty bruised and beat up anyway, I didn't even think to look for Zod's symbol on his chest. For all we know, it's now covered up by the new ones that will probably heal in no time.
        Geez, I wish I had those kind of super healing genes.

Comment

Omg I didn't notice that lol. But thanks for pointing it out. Lol I don't mind actually either way it's awesome that they added the "I love you" so eh I don't mind lol.

And yeah in SV people tend to heal faster then normal. Lol Justin said so himself it is funny that they tend to do that lol.

Comment

I don't know whether it was a blooper or not...

Ollie said it in this shades(i.e. camera)......hence the extra "We are coming from all of you" that was not in the finale....

What we heard in the season finale was through a walkie talkie.....he was clearly talking through his shades

Everybody on SV got super healing abilities

Comment

I missed it, too, but ... speaking about the amazing healing abillities of SV, what about the time Zod/Lex pushed a rod through Lana' hand. She just had some gauze wrapped around her palm. I would think some bones would have broke or maybe it magically slipped between the bones. Whatever happened, I think it was healed two episodes later.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it goes 'they're not Kandorians' then 'Chloe I love you'. I still remember how Salvation went so the premiere episode didn't foul that up sorry.

Comment

There's another glaring mistake when Lois is waiting for Clark in his loft. Can anyone guess was it was?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎