Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? hated it? What did you think of Vs. The Suitcase?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? hated it? What did you think of Vs. The Suitcase?

what dd you think?
    10 - good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - bad
    0%

I'm going to hold off my vote until I actually finish the episode, but I wanted to chime in early. I have no idea if this was a network problem, or a problem with the final mix of the episode...but HOLY CRAP the show's music was WAY TOO LOUD. I could barely hear half of the episode's dialog. I mean this is bad. The premier was fine, no problems there, so yeah...no idea what caused this. I can deal with it because I have it DVR'd...but still.

Comment

Lester's wussy scream when he and Jeff have been "made" is priceless. There was perhaps a bit too much of the Chara. Never thought I'd say that. I liked their bickering while on the mission.

Comment

Fantastic episode - gave it a 9. Much better than last week because it included all of the cast, and they were all used well.

Cool fight scene although the fact that they had to keep pulling their skirts down detracted from it a little - they didn't need to be in dresses that short. Or maybe they did. I wouldn't know. I'm not a guy.

Loved Devon being overly awesome and Morgan being comically right about everything. Is it just me or do Morgan and Beckman kind of have a semi-friendly relationship going?

Thought the ending was particularly good - she's totally going to change her mind when she sees Awesome Junior. Oh, and Chuck trying to talk his way out of the doghouse multiple times was very entertaining.

Comment

day 184

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by big yellow taxi
          Fantastic episode - gave it a 9. Much better than last week because it included all of the cast, and they were all used well.

Cool fight scene although the fact that they had to keep pulling their skirts down detracted from it a little - they didn't need to be in dresses that short. Or maybe they did. I wouldn't know. I'm not a guy.

Loved Devon being overly awesome and Morgan being comically right about everything. Is it just me or do Morgan and Beckman kind of have a semi-friendly relationship going?

Thought the ending was particularly good - she's totally going to change her mind when she sees Awesome Junior. Oh, and Chuck trying to talk his way out of the doghouse multiple times was very entertaining.
          for me it was fine then again im a guy. hehe

Ok now you do have to remember that this was at a catwalk so models come in all kinds of dresses. So I dont think that it was overly done. just my opinion
          Last edited by Kal_El=Clark; 09-29-2010, 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

very nice episode.. plenty of action and super hot Sarah..

Comment

What you guys think of the fight ( Not the dresses going up ) scene ?

Comment

Wow, everyone seems to have loved this one but I didn't care for it much myself.

I felt he mission was silly and lame. Lou F. was wasted (he didn't even get to say "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"? The hell?), could have been any actor in that role, frankly. The drama of Sarah and Chuck was...not interesting to me.

The only parts I liked were Morgan and Diane and the return not only of Jeffster (whoo!) but the rest of the Buy Morons as well (ah, Skip, how you've been missed! ).

Oh and the one other thing I loved was surprise!Bakula, even in pics. (especially shirtless!Bakula. Yum.)

But mostly, I didn't care too much for this episode....

Oh and yeah, the catwalk 'catfight'? Didn't care for it (seemed like they were really trying to tittilate their male audience, a la the Nicole Richie fight in the showers).

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
                  What you guys think of the fight ( Not the dresses going up ) scene ?
                  you are talking about Sarah vs Sophia? very cool scene i liked it

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
                    you are talking about Sarah vs Sophia? very cool scene i liked it
                    Ya. Plus besides this fight there was not much fighting going on. We can thank CHUCKS gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
                      Ya. Plus besides this fight there was not much fighting going on. We can thank CHUCKS gloves
                      epic i also loved the first scene with the mustache

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
                        epic i also loved the first scene with the mustache
                        " Im actually Charles Carmichael "

Comment

I thought this was a great episode! Everyone got a chance to shine: Chuck and Sarah had the mission, Awesome and Ellie had the baby drama, Morgan and Beckman had the Buy More, and Jeff and Lester returned! I thought the catwalk fight was awesome, although not quite as...um...interesting...as the classic shower fight with Nicole Richie Seriously though, I loved the way it was played off as just part of the show, and the way Sarah strutted smugly off at the end.

The funniest part of the episode for me was when Chuck was trying to take down Sofia's lovestruck bodyguard with his tranquiliser glove, just rubbing it on his face The perfect Buy More was pretty hilarious too, as was (of course) the return of Jeffster. My favourite line came from Awesome: "I just got back from the Buy More. Everyone there is really good-looking and super talented - it's like me working there. But why would I work at the Buy More?" LOL!

I think the writers tied Ellie into the mother plot really well. It would've felt contrived if she'd just suddenly started thinking about her mum, but making her pregnant means that it's just a natural reaction.
                          Last edited by Mars Investigations; 09-30-2010, 03:30 AM.

Comment

haven't seen it yet going to see on hulu. talk about is tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎