No announcement yet.

Stefan and Damon Dymanic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan and Damon Dymanic

Is it just me, or does Stefan seem to "let go" and be himself around Caroline. For the first episode in a while, ever since he drank human blood, Stefan was laughing and having a good time. When he's with Elena, he's all uptight and serious most of the time. I'm really not one for the tenny bopper drama, but I think he should drop Elena and go for Caroline. This was the first episode where Stefan was more interesting than Damon. It seems like they switched bodies. Damon was all sanctimonious and sappy, and Stefan was about having fun.
    Last edited by shanemak; 09-25-2010, 01:40 PM.

Yeah he definitely let his guard down with Caroline. I think part of it is he is always in protective mode around Elena, feeling like he has to be all serious to keep her safe. With Caroline he can let go knowing she can fend for herself.

I would love to see Stefan/Caroline!! Not only did Stefan relax, but they had some serious chemistry!

Comment

I think the way Damon is being written currently and all the drama between him and Elena will possibly set up for a future relationship (maybe next season?) between the two.

Damon will do something later this season that will make Elena forgive him and also like him more.

Or Elena will continue to hate him and Damon will be more evil than early season one Damon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        I think the way Damon is being written currently and all the drama between him and Elena will possibly set up for a future relationship (maybe next season?) between the two.

Damon will do something later this season that will make Elena forgive him and also like him more.

Or Elena will continue to hate him and Damon will be more evil than early season one Damon.
        I definatelly want and hope for a kinda romance interction btw Damon and Elena and then he would realise that she´s not the one for him. I think that one should be Bonnie (but not "that" Bonnie who´s always blaming him, hunting him down, torturing him, etc...)
        Elena sucks (in my modest opinion) lol

Abt Stefan and Carolin´s boundingI agree I agree BUT I don´t want this to be the reason for Elena turn to Damon, you know?

Comment

The writers are pretty much forced into a Damon/Elena romantic relationship since 99 percent of the fanbase prefers that over Stefan/Elena.

Comment

The writers are pretty much forced into a Damon/Elena romantic relationship since 99 percent of the fanbase prefers that over Stefan/Elena.

I don't think that's true that 99 percent prefer D/E.

Though I do realize a lot of people like them...I can't really understand why. Damon is a monster...yeah he's hot and can be funny at times...but he's a psycho monter.

The way I think of it...if Elena was my friend, sister, or daughter...would I really want her with Damon? Or any vampire for that matter?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I

If Damon, in front of you, snapped the neck of a person you loved...would you then just forgive him and then want to makeout with him?
            Last edited by Sugar; 09-27-2010, 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, I was just exaggerating because every youtube page you visit and every fanfiction thread you read is Damon/Elena.

Now that I think about it, it might be more interesting if Stefan does something to make Elena hate him and then she goes running off to Damon.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                I would love to see Stefan/Caroline!! Not only did Stefan relax, but they had some serious chemistry!
                I completely agree! They had more chemistry in the few scenes they shared together then Him and Elena have ever had! They are such a bore together! It was nice to finally see Mr. Broody Pants smile for once!

I would definately prefer Stefen with Caroline
                Last edited by MannaBanana; 09-29-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

I'm liking the whole Stefan/Caroline pair. She's such a drama-queen (very loveable tho), she makes him laugh at her silliness and over-reacting to everything. But I definitely hate the thought of Elena and Damon. She'll make him too soft. And she's too serious; Damon needs somebody fun that shares his snarky sense of humor. I'm really genuinely surprised by the number of people who want to see Damon/Elena. He's too good for Stefan's leftovers!

Comment

Plus, IMO, it's just wrong to get between brothers like that and try to have them pitted against each other. The only reason that Elena has continued to try to keep the peace between her and Damon is because of Stefan...she know how much Stefan loves his brother...Pitted the brothers against each other is something Katherine would do.

I agree that Stefan and Caroline have great chemistry, but I think as friends only. She reminds me a bit of Lexi.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                      I agree that Stefan and Caroline have great chemistry, but I think as friends only. She reminds me a bit of Lexi.
                      Oh WOW, I never thought of that. Caroline can be the new Lexi for Stefan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel823
                        Oh WOW, I never thought of that. Caroline can be the new Lexi for Stefan.
                        Exactly!! I think she does remind him a bit of Lexi. It will be good for him to have a friend on the show that's not his girlfriend or his brother...and they seem to have dropped the Matt/Stefan friendship storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                          I definatelly want and hope for a kinda romance interction btw Damon and Elena and then he would realise that she´s not the one for him. I think that one should be Bonnie (but not "that" Bonnie who´s always blaming him, hunting him down, torturing him, etc...)
                          Elena sucks (in my modest opinion) lol

Abt Stefan and Carolin´s boundingI agree I agree BUT I don´t want this to be the reason for Elena turn to Damon, you know?
                          Eww. Bonnie? HELL noooo!! Damon needs someone new. I want him to be done with Elena and Katherine. Neither one deserve him

Originally posted by Sugar
                          Though I do realize a lot of people like them...I can't really understand why. Damon is a monster...yeah he's hot and can be funny at times...but he's a psycho monter.

The way I think of it...if Elena was my friend, sister, or daughter...would I really want her with Damon? Or any vampire for that matter?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----
                          If Damon, in front of you, snapped the neck of a person you loved...would you then just forgive him and then want to makeout with him?
                          No I wouldn;t forgive him. But since Jeremy is still, unfortunately, still alive. I could try.

I like Damon, because I think he is one of the few multi demensional characters on the show. He is always very entertaining and sexy. I have always loved the bad boy with a good heart. He is just hurt lost and insecure. He is looking for someone to fill a void in him. And I get that. He needs to leave Elena, Katherine and all that BS alone and work on himself. The Damon thing with Jeremy was really messed up but since I have wanted Jeremy dead since he was chasing after Vicki like a punk ass loser, then he couldn;t kill himself right.. I can overlook it.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎