Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has The Power To Bring Clark Back From Death?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought that they specifically called it a "near death experience" for a reason.

Comment

Lois did since love conquers all! .

Comment

Superman Never Really Dies

Originally posted by shaun0207
        I don't think their is a real mystery there. I think Lois removing the dagger was what bought Clark back to life. Although I thought Blue K took his powers away permanently not just for the moment.
        Yes, I agree that Lois pulling the dagger out was what brought Clark back.

He was hanging between life and death. Clark was trying to hang on with everything in him because he didn't won't to leave the earth without his protection, but having fallen as far as he did and with the blue kryptonite dagger still in him he would have eventually died.

For him to come back, Lois had to not only pull the dagger out, but throw it far enough away that his powers would come back (remember it lost it's glow). He was then pulled out of near-death. His alien body was able to heal and when he stood to absorb the sun's rays he was as good as new.

Comment

It was clearly Lois pulling out the dagger that brought Clark back to life. When the blue-k was gone, the sun healed him.

No big mystery.

Comment

Easy....

The writers

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
              He was "mostly dead which means he's slightly alive. There's a difference between mostly dead and all dead"
              never rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles

Comment

I was actually thinking that somehow Metron might be involved. I think Tess or someone mentioned a "Metron Industries".

We know that Darkseid, through some minions, started lending technological support to the crime syndicate Intergang as a precursor to invasion.

While Metron himself has no allegiance to either Darkseid or the New Gods, it's at least possible that in this incarnation he might at least have an interest in Clark and have influence on Earth in the form of business ventures as well.

He wouldn't be the first space alien on this show with his own company, am I right?

Comment

Uhh the eradicator...?

Comment

He wasn't dead, just nearly dead I think and I think Jor-El was referring to Lois pulling the dagger out, which gave him the chance to heal.
                    I agree..

Comment

I'm going with Darkseid for $1000, Alex. Since he preys on "wavering souls" and knows Clark is weak (he probably has been watching Clark for quite awhile), he brought Clark back in order to claim the ultimate prize: The Last Son of Krypton.

Mark it down.

Comment

Clark wasn't resurrected by Darkseid, the Eradicator, or the Tooth Fairy.

The sun healed him when Lois removed the Blue-K dagger. Clark assumed that Jor-El was the one who did it because he obviously didn't know that Lois was the one who removed the dagger.

I don't think there is a huge conspiracy going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                          Clark wasn't resurrected by Darkseid, the Eradicator, or the Tooth Fairy.

The sun healed him when Lois removed the Blue-K dagger. Clark assumed that Jor-El was the one who did it because he obviously didn't know that Lois was the one who removed the dagger.

I don't think there is a huge conspiracy going on.
                          I totally agree!!

Comment

I just re-watched several parts of "Lazarus"...and after everything we have seen, the words Jor-El uses are really peculiar indeed. It "wasn't his decision" to bring Clark back?

Is it am ACCIDENT that Clark returns the moment he sees Lex?
                            i had hoped from that moment that Lex NEVER actually died, how cool would it be if he tells Clark at the Finale that HE saved him??

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎