No announcement yet.

The new Sam and Dean

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Sam and Dean

Okay, so I rewatched the episode this morning. I actually liked it better the second time around I think!

It got me thinking about this new Sam and Dean. We are seeing what Sam and Dean would be like if they didn't have each other, especially on Sam's part.

Sam has become the hardened hunter from "Mystery Spot". Dean's become the family man he secretly wanted to be, but never thought he could be; he's no longer the badass hunter. They've become the extremes of their personalities.

I think, and hope, that once reunited (which we all know is coming sooner or later) we will see Sam soften up a bit and see Dean regain a bit of swagger and confidence. They will probably never be what they were, but I am hoping they can merge the old and the new and come out better for it. Does that make any sense?

Yeah it makes sense to me it like they work so well off one another and they keep each other in check watch each other back etc etc. I hope that as the season goes on they become somewhat who they were before if not exactely who they were in seasons 1 and 2.

Comment

I don't like what they're doing to my Sammy. I can't believe he doesn't notice something off about Mary's family. And they really didn't explain how they're alive when Yellow Eyes said he killed them off. Wouldn't that make the boys suspicious???

Dean was slacking too I kept thinking Lisa was a demon.. But I understand why he wouldn't test her.

Comment

^^Yeah, Sam's characterization in the episode was really concerning to me. I am hoping there is a good reason why he was acting so strangely.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎