No announcement yet.

Azazel in this episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azazel in this episode

OK, so Azazel was said to be a hallucination of Dean's in this episode as a result of what the Djinns did to him. But it seems like he was being used to represent Dean himself. The part of Dean that knew the cold, dark reality of what will eventually happen to Lisa & Ben as a result of trying to escape his own past.

There's a slim possibility the real Azazel is actually alive again & has yet to appear based on all the weird things we've seen so far with Sam & Samuel returning, but I doubt it. It seems like this time, Dean is in Sam's shoes where Lisa is to Dean what Jessica was to Sam. For a while I was thinking of what would happen if Dean just left Lisa & Jessica like Jimmy left his wife & daughter at the end of The Rapture when Castiel possessed him again. But that wouldn't work for Dean, because Dean is a human and demons & other evil creatures know they can use Lisa & Ben to get to Dean. On the other hand, Castiel is an angel & kidnapping or threatening Jimmy's wife and/or daughter once Cas was in charge of his body wouldn't work. Plus Cas could protect them much more easily than Dean can protect Lisa & Ben. At best they may be able to hide for a while, but in the long run they'd end up dead, like Pastor Jim and many other friends of John, Dean & Sam Winchester.

No it really was a hallucination and Azazel really is still Dead

Comment

Azazel is definitely dead, as cool as it would be for him to be back.
      Anyway, it was an awesome guest appearance. Fredric Lehne as Azazel was one of my favorite characters in the series.

Comment

I agree with the others, Azazel is dead. Very cool to see him again, though.

Comment

I would pretty much despise the team behind SPN if they ever made Azazel still alive because it would only show that the Colt, a very powerful weapon in SPN's universe, is really a piece of crap and that shouldn't be so.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎