• Show
Clear All

voted for exile/phoenix

but commencement/arrival and phantom/Bizzaro were great too

Comment

Commencement/Arrival
      and
      Phantom/Bizarro
      These two are the best for me ,,, I voted for the first one ..

but
      Salvation/Lazarusis is great as well

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
        Those were certainly the most dramatic and possibly the most well written episodes of the show.

But I have to pick "Phantom-Bizarro".
        "Phantom" just left you hanging with Lana knowing Clarks secret, then seemingly dying in the car explosion. We had Lex being a total evil genius with the super soldier plan in the cool dam. We see Lois getting stabbed only to be healed by Chloe who in turn gets worse. We have the last phantom replicate Clark only to find out it's Bizarro. Lex gets arrested for killing Lana. The dam breaks and the last scene with Clark getting punched out only to be followed by flying Bizarro whose face distorts...WAU!

And we aren't even in the greatest part yet..."Bizarro".
        We got Clark at the peak of his powers and perfection. Every scene gave us something new visually (The dam breaking and Clark punching Bizarro to a power line only to go evaporate the flood. The shot of Lois looking out the window to a room under water. Clark making the wall collapse...the sunlight is just amazing.). Every character was written right. Every expression and character motive. (Well I didn't like Lex redeeming himself, but that's just crappy season 7 stuff). The Martian Manhunter speach (same speach in "Odyssey" basically, but I love that too 'cos Clark actually started to make a difference.) Clark healed thanks to the sun and finally defeating Bizarro. And we got a great teaser of Kara in the end.

"Vessel-Zod" came very close but nothing beats "Phantom-Bizarro"!!
        Agreed, and Lana was minimal in Phantom, and had 30 seconds with no dialogue in Bizzaro.

Comment

It's a tough one because the two-parters are always awesome....but for me the order is....

Phantom/Bizarro
          Salvation/Lazarus
          Commencement/Arrival
          Crusade/Gone
          Vessel/Zod
          Exile/Phoenix
          Calling/Exodus
          Tempest/Vortex

Comment

Salvation/Lazarus

Comment

Working...