No announcement yet.

Do you think Adam also escaped hell?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Adam also escaped hell?

If Sam was released from hell, is it possible so was Adam? Or is Adam possibly being used as a bargaining chip to open the cage? I know Sam & Dean were never close to Adam, but would they try to break their half brother free if they could? We know they're stubborn & loyal to their family, so I wouldn't doubt it.

I would also like to know why the light was flickering at the end of Swan Song when Sam showed up. I hope they don't leave that unaddressed like Smallville has done with so many unexplained events. Lucifer was in Sam when Sam got trapped in hell. It's possible that he could have ridden Sam out but ditched his body as it may no longer be contaminated by demon blood to make it his ideal vessel.

Sam didn't really give the details of what happened to him in hell. Nor did he say how long he was down there. I'm hoping he opens up as the season progresses like Dean did in season 4. But you know that if he was trapped in a cage with 2 pissed off archangels (as seen in Swan Song when the Winchesters interfered in their battle), that something *very* bad must have happened down there to him.

Good question about Adam. I hope they address that. I too would like to know why the light flickered when Sam appeared. I guess they could just pass it off as residual energy from hell, but I hope there's more to it than that.

I think Sam's time in the cage would have been even worse than Dean's time in hell because he was trapped with Satan himself, in the middle of a huge battle. I do hope he opens up to Dean some.

Comment

I certainly hope not. I hated the entire "adam" story arc. I hope that just let us presume that he was sent to heaven for being Micheal's vessel and that be the end of it.

Comment

Sadly I don't think anyone in SPN universe thinks Adam is important enough to bring back!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
          Sadly I don't think anyone in SPN universe thinks Adam is important enough to bring back!
          I love Adam, really enjoyed the episodes he was in.

weird ha?

I know Sam & Dean were never close to Adam, but would they try to break their half brother free if they could? We know they're stubborn & loyal to their family, so I wouldn't doubt it.
          they should have a storyline like that, they could bring adam temporarily in the show, then kill him off later on,he should also be interested in hunting, it will be cool, 3 boys on the road. The dean-lisa-ben happy families is a bore, to hell with it.ha ha
          Last edited by MarvelXY; 09-25-2010, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
            Let's hope that's true. I think that Adam was part of Kripke's storyline and I don't think that Gamble will "revive" him. He served his purpose in the Apocalypse Arc, so now just let him be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎