No announcement yet.

Season 6 premeire your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 premeire your thoughts?

I think that it's a respectable episode in all honesty.

I dug this episode. It was really enjoyable.

Comment

I like the episode but I was kinda disappointed with the 1 year time jump I was hoping that they would go with aftermath of the Apocalypse but I understand that they wanted to get that storyline out of the way and focus on something else.

Comment

I'm done with Supernatural after this episode.

And here is why:

I was really digging this episode. Everything before the second commercial break (with Sam plunging the syringe into Dean) was really well done. I especially liked the nice touch of giving Dean a friend for possibly the first time ever. His time with Lisa and Ben was very sweet...until Sam showed up... and... nothing happened? Don't get me wrong, lots happened in the episode. But Sam and Dean's reunion? It was pretty hollow.

That was my main problem with the entire episode; it was emotionless. While we've seen Sam and Dean reunite time and time again, even post-mortem, that doesn't take the gravity out of each and every one. These two have literally been to hell and back for each other, and while I don't mind Dean not really being surprised...the fact that neither of them seemed to care just rang really false to me.

Then, to top matters off, more resurrections. And the final nail I think was Dean treated Lisa and Ben. Dean gave them up without even so much as a flinch. Once Sam was back, it was like they didn't matter at all anymore. The only reason he seems to stay in the end is because he knows they'd be in danger without him, not because of any genuine love. Which is a complete copout. We know the status quo's going to be back within a few episodes, in fact I predict Dean will be gone (whether Ben and Lisa are still alive who knows) by the end of next week. I'm aware they're going to keep hitting this reset button time and time again until the series is finally allowed to bow out, but at least pretend to care.

Comment

^^^I get the feeling that this isn't really Sam! I noticed how emotionless he appeared and not his usual self. Sam is more animated and he would've expressed more joy at being reunited with Dean! I think this isn't the real Sam at all.

Comment

^ i think it is the real sam i just think his experience in Lucifer's Cage has changed him a little bit and make him more like Dean was in Season 1

i also loved this episode this is gonna be 1 great season i really like how there focusing on monsters mostly now instead of demons and angels only i think this was the best premiere yet

Comment

Don't give up on the show just yet. Maybe there is a valid reason it was filmed this way and the only way you can ever know will be to watch the remainder of the season. I have never really understood why anyone would just give up on a show. I for one cannot start watching a show unless I intend on finishing it. Of course initial appreciation has to exist. But once they have me hooked I have to see it through to the end no matter what. The only thing that could turn me off of a show is if they recast the entire cast and called it something new without giving any rhyme or reason.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎