Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Actor/Actress (multiple selection)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I loved Schneider's performance in this, I had to give it to Tom, who really knocked it out of the park for this one.

I think he's feeling revitalized for this last season and really seems to be bringing his A game this year.

Comment

Tom. He's getting better at furthering and showing his emotions.

Comment

Tom Welling totally blew me away, he was outstanding as always. Erica was also fantastic, and Cassidy and John were close behind.

Usually I like Justin's acting, but he just seemed off to me in this.

Comment

Tom and Erica, first and then Cassidy. All were great.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202

Tom really shone tonight, and reminded us that this is his show! Truly amazing work, and his "almost crying" tears are a lot better. Really felt sorry that his dad sort of gave up on him, and all of that, really loved his performance

ITA

It's Tom's show. I hope the next episodes will also be Clark-centered.

Comment

Tom, Erica and Justin was great too ..

Comment

Mackenzie Gray as Lx-3/Old Lex. It's hard to be a memorable Villain of the Week, but he pulled it off. And his performance...jeez. One of the few Smallville badguys to legitimately creep me out. I thought it was great seeing one of the other sides of Lex in the episode, and Gray really brought that out. You might not be able to see his version of Lex smoothly manipulating the world of high finance...but you can definitely see him jumping in a battlesuit and trying to beat Superman to death.

In short, he was scary, believeable, and brought out a side of the character we haven't seen before, all while doing a solid physical impression of Rosenbaum's Lex at 70. Not bad for a guy with what, 10 minutes screen time?

Everyone else was solid too, but for me he was the standout.

Comment

I'am great fan of kara and i adore laura vandervoort but
                  I think the best actress is Cassidy Freeman and erica Durance

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍