Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex clone (all discussion merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it goes beyond & photo on a desk? Lex knew who he was looking for at the farm & it wasn’t Lana nor CK.

Lex plans everything very well; this is what makes him so great of an opponent for CK, Lex gains data of his plans even when they go wrong, he never really loses b/c of what he collections from the fight.

The issue is clear in this episode of the 1st season. How did Lex know Lois was CK greatest weakness & the knowledge CK will break (turn evil) if or when Lois dies.

Lex shouldn't know this in S10. CK never stopped doing heroic things when Lana was dead or gone. Instead it allowed him to embrace more his nature.

I still think someone is feeding clone Lex the information. We aren't the only ones who have noted this. Some review has question older Clone Lex information of anything Clois.

It’s clear Lex isn’t suppose to know b/c he die 2yrs ago & Clark was still breaking beds with Lana.

But we have to wait if this HUGE whole is addressed throughout the season. It’s still young & we have 21 episodes left.

This situation is cooking something up.
    Last edited by Tinyeppy; 09-25-2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Probably because Lex is not really dead and is the ultimate stalker. He knows not only about Lois but also that Clark is the blur.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Clana
        Probably because Lex is not really dead and is the ultimate stalker. He knows not only about Lois but also that Clark is the blur.

Word! He should know CK is the Blur either.

How did he tie this together?

No I'm more convinced, someone is telling him this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinyeppy
          Word! He should know CK is the Blur either.

How did he tie this together?

No I'm more convinced, someone is telling him this stuff.
          I posted a thread dedicated to Lex knowing Clark was the Blur:

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

In my opinion the Lex that was killed in Requiem was just another clone & the real Lex was never injured by the FoS collapse as all the evidence, especially in season 8, points out. And on top of that, I think Lex has perfected the serum seen in Void & has gone back & forth into the void of the afterlife to learn things & stay steps ahead of everyone else. Just like Lillian & Jonathan in Void knew the future and like Jonathan knows of the Darkseid threat as he hinted in Lazarus, Lex went to the afterlife void to learn the same. That's why he disappeared from the void when Clark disappeared (when the dagger was removed from him)--because he already overheard what Jor-El said.

Here's where I lay out the evidence/clues that Lex was never injured after Arctic:

Last edited by xrayvision; 09-25-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Clana
            clark regardless of RBB or the blur he still has people he loves (martha), and even when lois disappeared "Doomsday" he still carried on being a hero minus the clark persona

so as much as TPTB get credit for trying to get themselves out the hole they put themselves into their only making things more confusing

Comment

well like others have said they could have been feed by real lex info. or been giving info by other means.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                well like others have said they could have been feed by real lex info. or been giving info by other means.
                it still comes down to how the real lex knows/thinks lois is clarks weakness, when the evidence points to others being his weakness

Comment

"With age comes wisdom." -- Big line indicating he realizes something he hadn't ever before. This older, 'wiser' Lex recognizes that Lois is Clark's biggest weakness and that this is a different kind of love. We've heard others say it prior to this, and now we have "Lex" recognizing it as well.

It wouldn't take much for Lex to get it. After breaking Lana and Clark up, Clark is actually stronger than he was before. Lex can easily put two and two together, especially with the amount of time Clark has been spending with Lois.

Comment

Lex & the clone Lex know that all of humanity is Clark's weakness. That's what his actions suggested. Otherwise he wouldn't have made Clark choose between saving Lois or saving many people he didn't even know who would have been killed by the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
                      "With age comes wisdom." -- Big line indicating he realizes something he hadn't ever before. This older, 'wiser' Lex recognizes that Lois is Clark's biggest weakness and that this is a different kind of love. We've heard others say it prior to this, and now we have "Lex" recognizing it as well.

It wouldn't take much for Lex to get it. After breaking Lana and Clark up, Clark is actually stronger than he was before. Lex can easily put two and two together, especially with the amount of time Clark has been spending with Lois.
                      its still bad writing to think lois is suddenly clarks weakness in lexs mind, i would think that had lex targeted all of clarks loved 1's then including the public maybe i could applaud lex's evil development but this just stinks of bad writing

Comment

Originally posted by SV'S_immortal_hero
                        its still bad writing to think lois is suddenly clarks weakness in lexs mind, i would think that had lex targeted all of clarks loved 1's then including the public maybe i could applaud lex's evil development but this just stinks of bad writing
                        I don't agree. I think it would have been very easy for Lex to realize the place Lois has taken in Clark's life. You've also got to remember this is Lex we're talking about. Staying true to his character (freakishly smart and good at putting things together), this is something he would realize if he was around. And the Lex clone did.
                        Last edited by Mrs. Superman; 09-25-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
                          I don't agree. I think it would have been very easy for Lex to realize the place Lois has taken in Clark's life. You've also got to remember this is Lex we're talking about. Staying true to his character, this is something he would realize if he was around. And the Lex clone did.
                          exactly would and if, but continuity has shown that theres more than just lois who is clarks weakness, im not against lex targetting lois i just wish that the show had at least made the effort to show that lex seen their connection, all hes seen is lois is the blurs public speaker, but lex knows clark is the blur which makes singling out lois bad writing thats all when lex should have also went after martha too

Comment

I don't get it either about Lex finding out Lois's link to his humanity when he was locked up & only had what bout 2-4hrs to fiqure it all out.

From where I see it Lex shouldn't know anything about Lois being so vital to CK soul & essence of his being.

He wasn't around in S9 to know anything about "Pandora" or Clois.

No... someone told him... or the real Lex is really good in being patient with his plans b/c of his spying on CK.

It's really a serious loop hole in SV. This is all I'm saying.
                            Last edited by Tinyeppy; 09-25-2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinyeppy
                              I don't get it either about Lex finding out Lois's link to his humanity when he was locked up & only had what bout 2-4hrs to fiqure it all out.

From where I see it Lex shouldn't know anything about Lois being so vital to CK soul.

He wasn't around in S9 to know anything about "Pandora" or Clois.

No... someone told him... or the real Lex is really good in being patient with his plans b/c of his spying on CK.

It's really a serious loop hole in SV. This is all I'm saying.
                              exactly it comes out of nowhere, had we seen lex finding out during his time away yes it would be believed, but even if its stretched that lex knows lois is connected to the blur well lex knows clark is the blur by their chat

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                                My guess this clone was made after bride when clark and lois almost kissed at the wedding and lex saw the footage from that wedding so this clone knows that clark and lois almost kissed at chloe's wedding and and since he had no clue where lana is he went after lois.
                                But then he saw that CK would sacrifice Metropolis for Lana, so at the time she seemed more important.

People couldn't of already forgotten he was the "bad" one, he wouldn't of been able to get out, and find this info. The only way is if someone fed him the information

Or he joined Facebook, pretended to be Pete Ross and stalk Clark whilst the real Pete was sentenced to 20 years in jail for being the source for "Stride Gum" spread in Hollywood

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎