Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex clone (all discussion merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Lex was really intelligent... I'm sure he must have foreseen that Clana would not last... Maybe he already saw the sparks between Clois... Also, he must have made his research after leaving that lab. Learned about what happened to Clark during the time real!Lex was dead and all...

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by kari916
    Maybe the clone that was talking to Clark was keeping an eye on him this whole time and Clark didn't know it.
    Impossible, he was in that room which Tess opened...
    Last edited by cara410; 09-25-2010, 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This is so serious bugging me also & I've mentioned it on other threads. I did note this pretty quickly once he kidnapped Lois.

How does Lex clone know anything about Lois or even Clois?

S8 we were still in the Clana/Lexana years

It's really confusing me b/c it's a big loop hole for SV but they always do this. I guess now Lex knew all long Lois was his greatest weakness & CK will emotionally & spiritually break with the death do Lois Lane & not Lana.

I just make the S8 Clana arc more ridiculous b/c it was all mind games if Lex had the knowledge CK will have something more then Lana.

I hope this does get explain a bit b/c it doesn’t make sense from Lex’s side who if he knew Lois was his CK’s mate he would have gone to Star City & focus on Lois no Lana in S8.

I just want to know how does Lex know anything about the progression of Clois when he's been dead for 2yrs and Clois is not even a year in the making.

Comment

Impossible, he was in that room which Tess opened...[/QUOTE]
        Oh that right I forgot about that thanks for the reminder.

Comment

The Clone knew because the real Lex isn't really dead.

And surely he's been keeping a very close eye on Clark.

Now whether the Clone deliberately lied about Lex being dead OR he doesn't know that Lex is really alive and got the information fed to him by some other method, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly1142
            The Clone knew because the real Lex isn't really dead.

And surely he's been keeping a very close eye on Clark.

Now whether the Clone deliberately lied about Lex being dead OR he doesn't know that Lex is really alive and got the information fed to him by some other method, who knows.
            Exactly! Just because the Lex clone said that the "real" Lex Luthor died 2 years before doesn't mean it was the truth. For all we know Requiem Lex was just another clone, I'm sure he is still out there somewhere.. Watching and waiting for the right moment!

Comment

My guess this clone was made after bride when clark and lois almost kissed at the wedding and lex saw the footage from that wedding so this clone knows that clark and lois almost kissed at chloe's wedding and and since he had no clue where lana is he went after lois.

Comment

Lex probably has cameras everywhere and the clones are fed with all the information. I wouldn't be surprised if he has cameras inside the DP and footage of Clark constantly whoosing in an out.

Comment

because lex is the ultimate stalker, he's been stalking clark and shelby all this time, and do so by putting a micro-camera chip in shelby's ____ to monitor Clark.

Comment

I think critically it will be explained by the end of the season. This is a big noticable whole about Lex knowing anything about Lois.

I know S7-S8 Lex found her very nosey but very dangerous b/c Lois knows how to dig the truth & has almost killed her before b/c she’s so inquisitive. This isn’t for him to be linking Lois romantically to CK.

Clone Lex knowledge of Clois has to be explaining some time this season & I believe someone’s been feeding him the information. I think there’s someone working behind the scenes b/c someone locked up older clone Lex.

As for the real Lex being alive we know he is b/c in the glimpse of the future in "Salvation" he's running for president.

But we have to remember we have little Alexander with Tess who will grow up eventually, it depends how fast & how stable this clone is.

I don't see Lex being a pervert b/c he was so obessesed with Clana for 3yrs he would have videotaped them at the farm to get info to end them sooner. He wanted to claim Lana as a trophy & destroy CK emotionally by rippy his suppose "love" permenantly to take over his entire life.

Insead CK finds his true love over Lex's decision to go with Kryptonite Infected Lana route. This should really piss Lex off. All I know is that this older Clone of Lex shouldn't know anything about Clois progression if Lex died 2 yrs ago.

Something else it cooking in regards to Lex & Clois.
                    Last edited by Tinyeppy; 09-25-2010, 06:52 AM.

Comment

It means that the Lex clones were made not too long ago.

Comment

Either that or somebody is feeding them information. With Darkseid coming, maybe Cadmus Labs was/is being used as the Evil Factory?

Comment

Haha. Maybe Lex installed some wireless internet device that was feeding them information from Lex's own "Twitter" while they were trapped in those tanks & the information was transmitted directly into their brains.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing myself. I also was wondering why the child Lex clone had red hair, but the adult Lex clones were prematurely bald. Wouldn't all of them be bald or none of the be bald since he lost his hair due to the Kryptonite radiation, not due to a genetic birth defect?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Maybe he mistook her for Lana...J/K!
                            Last edited by stenochick; 09-25-2010, 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
                              I was wondering the same thing myself. I also was wondering why the child Lex clone had red hair, but the adult Lex clones were prematurely bald. Wouldn't all of them be bald or none of the be bald since he lost his hair due to the Kryptonite radiation, not due to a genetic birth defect?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Maybe he mistook her for Lana...J/K!
                              Just a guess to your question. But maybe Lionel took some of Lex DNA as a child before he lost his hair and kept it in storage this whole time and the real Lex found out about it and used that DNA to make his clones.

Comment

Even if he didn't know when he came to the barn (which I think he did), seeing that photo on Clark's desk would have made it obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎