No announcement yet.

Lex clone (all discussion merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
    No it wasn't. The Tom Welling fanpage just posted a link to his twitter on facebook saying he was in the episode, but it wasn't him. It was a new actor.
    Looked an awful lot like him. Maybe he has a little brother. That actor who was young Lex in season 7 appeared last season in Supernatural & did look bigger/older so that's probably why they got a new one.

I think the one in season 7 was also the one who was in the Eternal flashback scenes.

Comment

He's probably had access to DNA unaffected by the meteor shower for years. He probably used both...prior and after the accident.

Comment

Well his DNA came from the original lex, which was affected with kryptonite radiation. But the clones seem to be alterred from the original so maybe Lex grows at a faster rate then stops when he reaches the normal age or Tess finds a treatment? And the writers could work with Lex having hair if they succeed in getting Michael Rosenbaum back so he doesn't have to shave his head. Lex could mention something about losing hair or a wig.

Comment

I think this actor did well playing Lex. I think he studied how Michael acted and tried to act and mimic the way he speaks. In some parts of his speechs, specially the parts where he was in the shadows it was almost like Michael was there. I think this actor tried to respect that, respect the fans.

Comment

Who moved Tess from the hospital to the lab? The young and bad Lex were both locked up so someone is still out there. Maybe it was a fully grown Lex clone that wasn't at the lab when the bad Lex was released.

Comment

AGREED. That can't be the last Lex Luthor that I experience on Smallville....eww.

Comment

Originally posted by tornadobr
                I think this actor did well playing Lex. I think he studied how Michael acted and tried to act and mimic the way he speaks. In some parts of his speechs, specially the parts where he was in the shadows it was almost like Michael was there. I think this actor tried to respect that, respect the fans.
                I couldnt believe how much it was old-school lex - this guy ......sold the role perfectly....I'm still shocked....

and i started to realize how much I miss that sort of dialogue in smallville...

Wow....it's been a long time coming, heh.....

ya, no doubt he payed attention to MR ..... because this was on MR's level...and that's hard to nail...

lol, not only the perfect acting, but the WRITING as well- it's like it was for the old lex......

Just like old times eh?

Comment

The loss of hair was due to physical injury, not genetic damage. Lex's DNA wouldn't have changed when his hair was destroyed, hence the clone has hair.

Comment

I too was impressed with the fine upstanding villian of lex clone. In alot of ways i really could see MR/lex looking like that 20 years from now, and the rest being able to attribute to "genetic defect" pure genius, (F)Lex was Lex. It may have been cheese, cause having michael back would have been better.... but hey it was my kind of cheese =)

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                      He's probably had access to DNA unaffected by the meteor shower for years. He probably used both...prior and after the accident.
                      Or they just "cleaned" the clone's DNA, of all traces of Kryptonite.

Comment

sexy Lexy still had hair at that age. Poor soul

Comment

At first I was like WTF! You can't have a Non-MR Lex on the show, and give him like 10 minutes of screen time!

But then I liked how no one at first recognized him, and Clark kept referring to him as a Clone and saying "When Lex was.." instead of "When you were..."

Comment

How did Lex Clone know about Lois

How did the clone know that Clark was in love with Lois? When Lex "died" all he knew was that Clark was in love with Lana. His relationship with Lois only happened after Lex's death. I am sure someone can explain this...

Comment

Maybe the clone that was talking to Clark was keeping an eye on him this whole time and Clark didn't know it.

Comment

Google - the answer to everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎