Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex clone (all discussion merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering what they have been doing for the last two years just hangig out in the lab or what? why didn't clone lex go after him earlier. I was just confused because before the episode i had the impression that it was a recent experiment Lex was doing but in this the Lex clone said Lex died 2 years ago(which i still don't believe I think it was a clone in the truck.) so i was wondering what the clones were doing for that time and how they were taken care of(food etc.)

Comment

well i think they only showed 2 fake lexs im sure there are others maybe that have hair it would be cool if they bring in past lex luthors from other superman past shows

Comment

I think the actor who played Lex Clone looked alot like the Doctor from the episode Cyborg...Alistair Kreig?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBLUE10789
          the producers must have an idea that rosenbaum is def returning. cuz to take it to this level and not have him come back it would be extremly dissapointing. thoughts??
          Unless there's a serious leak out there, even if they have Michael back, we won't know about it until he appears on screen. They will hold on to that secret until the bitter end.

Comment

If we were going to have a Lex (cloned or not), I'd rather have Michael. That said, I did like this clone version. The way he talked, his mannerisms his colloquial dialogue...it felt like old-school Lex/Clark. And I didn't realize how much I actually missed that on this show.

It's interesting to show how those from the past would react to this current Clark Kent, and I had always wanted to see Lex's reaction to Clark's new attitude. So this hit a few buttons. Having it be the actual MR Lex...that would have made my day.

But I'm very interested to see where this goes.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ragamuffin
            Unless there's a serious leak out there, even if they have Michael back, we won't know about it until he appears on screen. They will hold on to that secret until the bitter end.

At this point, I completely agree with you.
            Last edited by hellokitty; 09-24-2010, 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lex referencing the Scarlet Letter... god damn I missed this show's references that only a Luthor can give.

Comment

I loved the Lex-clone guy's performance. Michael is a great Lex but this guy is like Lex Classic. With what few lines he had I was really floored by his performance.. I'm thinking Michael doesn't even have to come back.

I can even see this guy building a Lexo-suit and everything.

Comment

the accident had happened yet when Alexander was that age.

Comment

Lex was a bit older when he lost his hair. !0 years old comes to mind but I could be wrong. Clark was 3 when he arrived on earth and Lex was older

Comment

In the comics, Lex Luthor II was a clone but had a full head of red hair:

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                        Lex was a bit older when he lost his hair. !0 years old comes to mind but I could be wrong. Clark was 3 when he arrived on earth and Lex was older

Comment

By the way, wasn't that the same young Lex they used in season 7, who was shown in the Veritas retcons as being the age he was just before the meteor shower, which was probably 9 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            By the way, wasn't that the same young Lex they used in season 7, who was shown in the Veritas retcons as being the age he was just before the meteor shower, which was probably 9 years old.

No it wasn't. The Tom Welling fanpage just posted a link to his twitter on facebook saying he was in the episode, but it wasn't him. It was a new actor.

Comment

Hair will probably fall when he reaches the 'meteor shower' age. The bald clones were older.

Comment

well since dna doesnt make you just bald lol, of course if all the clones as it was said started out young and grown to an older state. he would start with hair and then loose it when he ages up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎