Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screen Names: How'd you come up with yours?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my name.

Comment

Could be that I like it's definition: "one that arouses awe, astonishmnet, surprise, or admiration; a marvel." Sounds neat, right?!

Or could it be that I am "an event inexplicable by the laws of nature; a miracle"? No, my existence is not any kind of miracle, but some might tend to say that my personality is quite inexplicable.

Yet, I think it's ...the plain ol' fact that I "wonder" (a feeling of puzzlement or doubt) a lot.

Comment

Hmm...why'd I choose this name...i was thinking of something to use, because anything else I thought of sounded retarded, and well, i have a million nicknames...and Teekah was one of them, and I dont know how it came up, but a friend of mine and myself were *****ing at each other and she just called me Teekah for no reason...thats about it

Comment

I'm really more of a dog person, in fact my dog is my very best friend (my fiance is my second best friend ). But I adopted this abused/neglected cat named Lucy and seeing her go from a half-starved matted frightened cat to the loving healthy beautiful one she is now has been so rewarding. So anyway, that's why my username is Lucycat.

Comment

Pretty simple, really

I got my screen name from my website: Fortress of El, which is a little play on words. Fortress of Solitude and Kal-El. So, my website is El's Fortress...where Kal-El and I have a happy life. So, anyway, I keep the house, do the laundry, make supper, you know, the usual...so I'm the Fortress Keeper. My screen name on the internet is usually violingirl...except when it is Superman related. I play violin...I'm obsessed with the violin!

Wow, I made that half-way interesting...being that it is a really boring screen name. Well, maybe I'm just bias.

Comment

< guess.

Comment

I am a fountain of knowledge..hence the name Guru.

Comment

It's very simple....i'm a Superman fan and I live in NC.

Comment

<--- im in love with my name... literally

Comment

My screen name is basically derived from a Swedish Industrial band named Zprochek. I basically reversed it and wrote Kehcorpz.

Comment

Well a major record label in the states is called Arista records and that's the first time I heard the name. It has a mystical feel to it, but the real reason I picked the username "Arista" is because it sounded cool, yeah I know I'm a ham There's actually meaning behind the 07, though. It's the year I graduate. Yay!

Comment

i have an adopted horse called willow, and when the film clueless came out i was renounded for saying 'as if!!' which is where the az came from............... willowaz!

Comment

Hmm.....

I came up with my name through minutes and minutes of thinking. Actually, It came from my oh-so-evil tendencies.
                            MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Well, my username is the name of the site, but the *site* got its name because I started a Lois & Clark fan club/newsletter called the Krypton Club. That newsletter became called Planet Krypton, and I wanted to name my domain PlanetKrypton.com but the name was taken, so I did KryptonSite which is a play on Kryptonite - Kryptonite with an S in it. And what does the S stand for? Superman! (Or something.)

Comment

I operate a pirate radio station, DSV100.1 FM

Actually, that's a lie. It's just my initials, plus a numeral that makes for a username that sounds like a radio station.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎