Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
    Isn't that the highest non-Thursday premiere rating for the CW?
    Hellcats did slightly over 3M and I think America's top next model did close to a 3

Comment

Amazing ratings!!

Comment

i cant wait to see what craig has to say for the ratings, he thought only 2.2mill

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Impressive.

Comment

I like the fact It beat reruns of Human Target and Modern Family among Nielson viewers.I also believe the numbers last night were higher than Thursday's numbers for
              The Vampire Diaries and Nikita.And with Supernatural no longer after Vampire Diaries
              Smallville has regained It's strength over Supernatural.And I love it when Smallville on
              Fridays and with little promation gets higher ratings than the CW highly promated darlings Gossip Girl and 90210.

Comment

yea having spn and sv paired again is good thing for cw and for both shows.

Comment

YAY! 2.9 is GREAT... and that's without DVR ratings!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbins
                    I also believe the numbers last night were higher than Thursday's numbers for The Vampire Diaries and Nikita.
                    VD got a 3.56M while Nikita got a 3.15M, if Smallville stays the same then it will be the third highest rated show on the CW for the week(America Top Next Model got 2.81M)
                    Last edited by Supsfan; 09-25-2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

yea like i said come dvr figures added in we can probably see it around 3.3-3.5mill mark.

Comment

I thought I read both were In the 2 million range.This will probally be like last season
                        when the thursday shows beat Smallville among the scripted shows.Supernatural Is
                        doing decently with Smallville as lead In but not as strong as last year when they had
                        The Vampire Diaries as lead in.funny how the shows on the CW that can attract some male viewers(and this Includes Vampire diaries and Nikita) are among the top
                        scripted shows on the CW.If only they would care.

Comment

Supernatural Is doing decently with Smallville as lead In but not as strong as last year when they had The Vampire Diaries as lead in
                          Actually the season premiere did slightly better last night(2.78M vs 2.66M) then last season

The Vampire Diaries as lead in.funny how the shows on the CW that can attract some male viewers(and this Includes Vampire diaries and Nikita) are among the top
                          scripted shows on the CW.If only they would care.
                          In terms of ratings it seems like Nikita is getting alot of the over 34 audience which while 3M+ is good for the CW is not really ideal(having an older scewing audience). I can see Nikita moving to Friday Next year
                          Last edited by Supsfan; 09-25-2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Yeeeehaaaaa! I said 3M, and my optimism paid off! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Dawn, you hag!

A 10 yr old show you shoved into the death slot and never promote, is catching upto your highl promoted darling TVD and almost matched your other darling GG!

Can't wait to read Craig's thoughts on this!
                            Last edited by humera; 09-25-2010, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Wow! 2.9 is quite impressive.

Comment

Wow! I'm impressed!
                                When all the other CW shows premiered lower than last year, Smallville improved, and the numbers are going up, up, and away!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎