Television Ratings for "Lazarus"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's usually 2 weeks after the episode's airing that we get Live+7, right? Or does it take even longer than that? I'm looking forward to seeing those numbers :-)

(By the way, Kelly Clarkson twittered that she tried to tape the premiere, but her dvr didn't record it.. That's one viewer less )

Comment

• Originally posted by Clana Kent
      It's usually 2 weeks after the episode's airing that we get Live+7, right? Or does it take even longer than that? I'm looking forward to seeing those numbers :-)

(By the way, Kelly Clarkson twittered that she tried to tape the premiere, but her dvr didn't record it.. That's one viewer less )
      Aww, what a bummer, I wonder how many viewers we lose that way?

You know, we never got live+7 numbers for Stiletto and some episodes in the middle of S9, I don't even know where to find them!

I really want to know the average viewers for S8 and S9.

Comment

• tvbythenumbers posted the numbers for LIve+7 but it didnt say how many viewers. just percentage and demo

Comment

• I just saw someone post the following on Twitter, I do not understand this language nor do I know if it's legit.

Cacetada... Audiência final de "Lazarus": 3.90 milhões lol! #Smallville

Comment

• ^It just says that the final numbers for Lazarus were 3.9 million. I'm thinking that may include the Live +7 DVR numbers.

Comment

• Then that is awesome so that would mean we gain 1 and a half million viweres with the premiere vs last year.

Comment

• 3.90 sounds feasable, I was thinking around 3.69 or 3.79. We have generally
                increased 7-800,000 on Live+7. I'll look for confirmation.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎