Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loislanechick
    Definitely. It was almost breathless at the end. I noticed it too, if that's what you mean.
    Yeah, that's what I mean ... it was just really well delivered by Erica. Her emotions at relaizing it was Lex were well played. You could really sense her fear and worry, not just for herself, but for Clark as well.

Comment

My favorites? Two of Lois' - "Where are you, pen?" and "you wonder what other twisted little fetishes he has in his toolbox?" Lol - Clark's reactions though are priceless. It's the combination that makes it work. So cute!

Comment

My favorite was Oliver's lets go full Monty and you take off the blind fold.

Comment

i just thought...wouldnt this be funny...

Lex: Or you can save the woman you love

Clark: OH NO! Where's Lana?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
            i just thought...wouldnt this be funny...

Lex: Or you can save the woman you love

Clark: OH NO! Where's Lana?!!?

Ahem, no that's not very funny at all.

Comment

When Oliver says he was disappointed that he wouldn't get a goodbye kiss. Yes, even being tortured he displays his wit.

Originally posted by justsuper
              My favorites? Two of Lois' - "Where are you, pen?" and "you wonder what other twisted little fetishes he has in his toolbox?" Lol - Clark's reactions though are priceless. It's the combination that makes it work. So cute!
              Lois always has something fun to say lol.

Comment

Clark: I defeated Lex. I refused to let him win, and I pushed myself harder than I ever have before. For a second...I thought I was flying. But I saved everyone. I don't know how, but I saved them all. I've finally become the hero you sent me here to be.

Jor-El: Pride. Vanity. You almost took a man's life and you dare tell me you're following the path I set out for you?!

I loved Jor-El's delivery, the emphasis he put on his words. Followed by his little earthquake to shut Clark up [:

Comment

Oh I loved the DP scene, "Where are you pen?" And when Clark yelled: "Send me back!" Powerful!! I also loved the way Lois sad "Oh...God" (Or something) after she pulled out the dagger!! Great Eppisode!!

Comment

Originally posted by katlynnelovessv
                    and now the final season of SMALLVILLE :'(
                    Oh I loved how Tom said that!! it was sad yes, but so sexy at the same time lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I loved when the old lex said Vanity is the worst sin, something like that. Reminded me of the Devil's advocate lol, he sounded like Al Pacino. I was expecting to see Clark say "I don't lose, I win, I always win!"
                    Last edited by Tatiana; 09-26-2010, 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                      I really liked Lois's delivery when she said "Lex" when she realized it was him (in the cornfield scene)
                      ITA, I thought the same thing when I watched that scene, I love how Erica performed it. I could really feel how Lois was feeling...

And back to quotes:

Lois to Clark: "Come back to me"
                      Olliver: "I always buy quality over quantity" and "These little green guys from outer space"
                      Lex to Lois: "With age comes wisdom" (OMG, Lex, you´ll always be my fave villain )
                      Clark to Jonathan: "I´ve missed you"
                      Jonathan to Clark: "I´ve never stopped watching out for you, Clark" (or something like that), "Your´re so much more than that, and I´m so proud of you Clark" and "We can´t make excuses for the dark stains on our heart, son".

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy222
                        "We can´t make excuses for the dark stains on our heart, son".
                        This is a GREAT line!

Comment

Originally posted by Blur 26
                          Yes, that was really neat. You could see the fear in her eyes when she realized it was him.

I liked a lot of the quotes in this episode, but one that has not been mentioned that I
                          really enjoyed was at the very beginning. When Lois held Clark in her arms and said,
                          "Please, come back to me." That was really emotional.
                          Definitely. I loved that.

And of course: ''Where are you pen?'' That made me LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by loislanechick
                            Jonathan: "Chores, Clark. Work keeps a man honest. Gotta protect the things you work hard to build."

This was so typical of Jonathan. I miss him.
                            So many good quotes in this episode, but I think that's the best one!

Comment

Paraphrasing from memory, I'm not sure if it's exact:

Clark: I'm not the son you raised me to be.

Jonathan: You are so much more.

I so miss the Kent father son interaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Clo822
                                Clark: Chloe. I know you can hear me! You’re the strongest person that I know and you’re fighting for the rest of us! Don’t lose that now when you’re needed the most! Don’t give up Chloe.
                                This one was my favourite.

And the stuff that Nabu said. Plus...

Chloe:Goodbye Clark

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍