Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark and Chloe....

"Chloe, I know you can hear me. You're the strongest person that I know, and you're fighting for the rest of us. Don't lose that now when you need it the most. Don't give up, Chloe!"

And..

"You were the worlds hero and you weren't in black..."

Comment

I'm surprised no one picked these.

Clone Lex: I'm dying, but don't flatter yourself, you didn't do it.

Clone Lex: I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Comment

Oliver: You know what I think? I think this whole thing will be a hell of whole lot more painful if I can see your ugly face. So what do you say we ditch this little blindfold here and go Full Monty, huh? You up for that?
        Flag: Well, only seems fair you not see me. The world's half blind while cryptic symbols are carved into it's greatest monuments because all their satellite are either shut down or destroyed. All but one. Yours.
        Oliver: Well, I can explain that. See, I-I always buy quality over quantity.
        Flag: Your satellite was tracking them -- the symbols that look just like The Blur's, which makes him the person of interest. But what's your connection to all of this?
        Oliver: I told you, you got this whole thing wrong. Okay? I'm what you call a GOOD GUY! Here! I'm not guilty of anything, except trying to save the world. All right? I was trying to save the world, I'd tell you who from, but you wouldn't believe me.
        Flag: Try me.
        Oliver: These little green guys from outer space.

Flag: Oh, it's your lucky day, Shamrock. I'm letting you go.
        Oliver: Just like that, huh? See, now I'm disappointed. I was kind of holding out for a goodbye kiss from you. We're not done. I will hunt you and I will find you, do you understand?
        Flag: You don't even know who I am. But I know who you are. And I will be watching... Green Arrow.

Comment

" With age, comes wisdom, hmm?" My favorite quote from the older Lex clone!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎