Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in "Lazarus"

Talk about any music in the episode here!

1st!

Comment

2nd!! but how are we suppose to know that??

Comment

cant wait to see what louis has in store for us. Also i do remember peterson/souders mentioned on facebook they got the rights to some copyrighted music. So i cant wait to see what song(s) they got.

Comment

They played the music from Season 7, Vast I think it was.

Comment

yeah, it was VAST music from "Veritas" ... but it still worked in this context

Comment

I'm glad that they used music for this episode, hopefully it's the return of montages like some of the older seasons, it'd be a nice way to close out the series in my opinion.

Comment

yea it was a nice song, i didnt know it was used before. But isnt the first time. Heck they used that lifehouse song in season 1/2 a few times.

Comment

I thought I'd heard that song before!!! I kept thinking it was Coldplay for some reason, but that makes sense b/c I constantly confuse Snow Patrol/Coldplay/VAST.

Good to know.

I liked it, but it almost felt out of place for this episode. It didn't really need copyrighted music.

Comment

what did u guys think of louis work tonight?

Comment

"One More Time" by Vast. They played that song in earlier Smallville... when Brainiac took over Lana.
                      That song has "Lex" written all over it. The piano as we see Alexander playing with Lex's toys... Tess like Lillian's mirror...
                      It took me back to the old days. What a GREAT scene... and then we proceed to a more emotional moment with Pa Kent. Jonathan is like Clark's angel, and Jor-El is Clark's demon.

Comment

It really bugged me when I heard the first notes of "One More Day." I downloaded the song after Veritas aired and have listened to it so much that when I saw it playing again in a different context it threw me off :/

i suppose it worked though

Comment

I hope this means we are in store for more music this year because I have always loved the music from sv.

Comment

Was that song in the last scene the one heard at the end of Descent? I remember it was in an earlier episode.

Comment

It could also be intentional, to use music for the rest of the season, which appeared before. Music always remembered me of great moments or feelings - like "One more time": It's always connected for me to Lana's last scene in Veritas.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎