Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bad Moon Rising" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loulou26
    true, i didn't like the way Elena manipulated him, but then again, he did kill her brother without knowing about the ring. But Bonnie, I don't know, last week it kinda seemed like she was getting some kind of release by torturing Damon, like she was getting off on it. Look at her face when she gives Damon that headache, its like she's getting high or something lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

ITA I know I should hate him, anyone should after the things he's done. But I just can't and that is down to Ian's acting as you say and also, Damon is a very likeable character its just that old adage, you love to hate him and hate to love him. Except I actually like to love him
    Like Damon said to Elena in the end of the ep, she´s a lot like Katherine after all. Damn you Elena Gilbert !!!!

Concerning to Bonnie, well, I don´t like her this season beggining and I hope it changes soon. But if she still hunting Damon down I WILL INDEED HATE HER.

I LOVE DAMON TOO!

And like someone said above Ian´s performance is so perfect that makes me love a suposed evil creature!
    But I have to say that I love Damon Salvatore since I read the books a while ago meanning way before the tv show starts. (except the last 2 books of the serie: TVD The Return-6:Shadow Souls - the best one in my opinion - and The Return-7: Midnight coz they only were available in 2009).
    Last edited by rej@ne; 09-24-2010, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Guys, I need some help in understanding some of the lines that were said in last night´s episode:
      Like: what was the final line Damon said to Alaric in the biggining of the ep when the 4 of them (Damos, Alaric, Stefan and Elena) were talking abt the Lockwood´s family secret?

And: what was the word and it´s meanning Elena asked to the Isobel´s former student girl about ? and what was the girls answer? I understood that it can have diferent meanings in diferent cultures but what was her explanation to Elena?

Thanks already and why doesn´t have a Thread/Poll abt the episode´s quotes like in Smallfille Forum? It would be very helpfull
      Last edited by rej@ne; 09-24-2010, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Kind of a funny to have these 2 DVR recordings next to each other:
        Vampire Diaries: Bad Moon Rising
        The Gates: Bad Moon Rising

Comment

Originally posted by InactiveUserID
          Kind of a funny to have these 2 DVR recordings next to each other:
          Vampire Diaries: Bad Moon Rising
          The Gates: Bad Moon Rising
          So cooll you watch The gates! I like that show, it´s really interesting. Lot of supernatural creatures living at the same place "civilly" (I know... not that much civilly but still living side by side) lol
          Ans, yeah, funny thing abt the titles!

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
            Guys, I need some help in understanding some of the lines that were said in last night´s episode:
            Like: what was the final line Damon said to Alaric in the biggining of the ep when the 4 of them (Damos, Alaric, Stefan and Elena) were talking abt the Lockwood´s family secret?

And: what was the word and it´s meanning Elena asked to the Isobel´s former student girl about ? and what was the girls answer? I understood that it can have diferent meanings in diferent cultures but what was her explanation to Elena?

Thanks already and why doesn´t have a Thread/Poll abt the episode´s quotes like in Smallfille Forum? It would be very helpfull
            You can always start a quote thread! Just click on new thread to get it going I like the favorite quote threads too.

I don't know the answer to your first question.

The second however, was Doppelganger. Doppelganger can mean simply your double or someone who looks just like you, or it can refer to someone/thing that is an evil version of you. Here's the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
              You can always start a quote thread! Just click on new thread to get it going I like the favorite quote threads too.

I don't know the answer to your first question.

The second however, was Doppelganger. Doppelganger can mean simply your double or someone who looks just like you, or it can refer to someone/thing that is an evil version of you. Here's the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger

Hope that helps!
              Thank you so so much Chole_fan and sure it did !!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎