Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where they heck is Lester, Jeff and Big Mike?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where they heck is Lester, Jeff and Big Mike?

Where do you think they are?

Well according to the webisodes recently released Jeff and Lester were still on the run after blowing up the Buy More (or at least they thought they were responsible) and Big Mike was spending a lot of time with Morgan's mom. I'm curious as to how they'll be worked into the show this season with the Buy More now being a substation.

Comment

I want jeffster.

Comment

What about Captain Awesome?

He should've been in this episode too!

Comment

Jeffster is on their world domination tour. Managed by Big Mike of course.

Comment

i hope they all get hired again at buy more and none of them know the truth about the place. but it would make for some comedic moments where jeffster, even big mike, start to suspect that something is up with the store. why would they hire them...i don't know. the writers could come up with some reason. the guys would sneak around trying to spy on others there. eventually learning the truth and possible even joining team chuck. although they'll probably cause tons of problems. although for some reason, i think they would do great in surveilance work.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
              Where do you think they are?
              They have part time deal so I guessed the show figured so much was going on in the first episode best just to save them for other ones. I am a big Jeff and Lester fan myself and notice when they gone.

Comment

yeah the will come back soon..they're still running since the explosion

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎