No announcement yet.

Season 4 Sarah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 Sarah

So whats with the crying Sarah? Is this what season 4 Sarah will be like all the time?

You mean the 1 tear when she thought chuck was dead? Sheesh.

Comment

Yeah. I didn't think she was so bad. This show is always a little angsty with Chuck and Sarah, but tonight was not bad at all.

Sarah attempting to sext was funny.

Comment

I really hope they dont over do it with the teary eye on Sarah. This was one of those parts like when Sarah thought that Chuck was in the remote controlled Buy More car when it blew up or when he got thrown off the roof. That is ok but I hope its not all the time.

Comment

I’m sorry I don’t understand your point here Closetclana. If Sarah thought Chuck was killed, wouldn’t it be very cold of her to not react then?
          However the spoilers claim that Sarah will be the more emotional part by the two this season while Chuck is the more focused one. In short the roles are reversed on that matter so after seeing the promo for next week my guess is that Sarah will be the jealous one which will in some way compromise missions just like Chuck were before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo
            Charah = Clana 2.0
            Don't even go there.

Comment

I agree with Peter (PNy). Sorry closet but I'm not sure where you were going with this. Sarah showing a tear when she thought Chuck was gunned down is totally acceptable. I like this Sarah alot. As Peter said...it's role reversal. Now with his dad's governor, Chuck has become stable with the intersect and is now trusting himself more than ever. I don't think Sarah is doing anything wrong by getting emotional about this...she doesn't want him to die. He's not invincible.

Comment

Yes its good for Sarah to show a tear here and there but I don't see it happening all season. I like that fact that she is now becoming more of a person rather than just a robot and doing what she is told.

Comment

Yeah i dont understand the q.. Sarah had cried much more when she thought that the car exploded and he was in it(Chuck VS the Best Friend) we all know how tough she is we dont need to worry about if she cries. all we need is to worry if she is sexy enough

Comment

I guess where I'm going with this is that it seems Sarah's first reaction was to get emotional, rather than the old Sarah who's first reaction would have been to fight and be angry.

It didn't seem to me that it was the same set up as when she saw the car explode or when she saw Chuck dropped off a building. The only info she had was radio info - and it seems to me that she and Chuck have gotten out of enough tough situations in the past that she would have a little more faith.

I just hope they don't make a habit of making angst because they are worried about each other in every episode. Once in awhile is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                      I guess where I'm going with this is that it seems Sarah's first reaction was to get emotional, rather than the old Sarah who's first reaction would have been to fight and be angry.

It didn't seem to me that it was the same set up as when she saw the car explode or when she saw Chuck dropped off a building. The only info she had was radio info - and it seems to me that she and Chuck have gotten out of enough tough situations in the past that she would have a little more faith.

I just hope they don't make a habit of making angst because they are worried about each other in every episode. Once in awhile is fine.

Fight no fight, she just heard a bunch of guns go off and nothing else............ She did everything she could by texting or (sexting hahaha) Chuck to get out. We have to remember Chuck has been out of the game for a while also just like when he karate chopped the guy and he says " I'm a little out of practice " Another thing we have to remember is that Chuck is the intersect guy not the guy that learned how to fight and shot guns its all in the intersect so if he does not flash then he is done for. But I do agree that they shouldn't make a habit at every corner for Sarah to get all mushy.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
                      Yeah i dont understand the q.. Sarah had cried much more when she thought that the car exploded and he was in it(Chuck VS the Best Friend) we all know how tough she is we dont need to worry about if she cries. all we need is to worry if she is sexy enough

I like the look on Casey's face after he sat back into his seat
                      " why does is smell like girl perfume ? " type look hahahahahaha
                      Sarah was DAMMMMMMMMMMM sexy when she was trying to take the pics of herself
                      Last edited by Kal_El=Clark; 09-24-2010, 12:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎