No announcement yet.

Mama Bartowski

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mama Bartowski

What are your thoughts on what Chuck's mom will do now that she has eluded her captors?

I still don't know if Chuck's mom has been a hostage all these years, or if she's been a rouge spy, or what. It does seem that she has had the power to contact Chuck if she wished, and has chosen not to all these years for whatever reason. I'm sure it will come out that she was "protecting him" *sob*sob*

Comment

Mama "Terminator"...I mean Mama Bartowski was kick-ass literally. She's going to play a role on most of the missions to come and the closer Chuck gets to her the more clues she'll give him.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        I still don't know if Chuck's mom has been a hostage all these years, or if she's been a rouge spy, or what. It does seem that she has had the power to contact Chuck if she wished, and has chosen not to all these years for whatever reason. I'm sure it will come out that she was "protecting him" *sob*sob*
        Yeah. I think there has to be more to the story. She got them down too easily to have been held hostage all these years. She's been up to something.

Comment

She totally kicked ass to my suprise, I mean she very well may be better then Sarah.

Comment

she should've said 'hasta la vista baby' right before she shot the guy at the end. It was a perfect moment for it.

Comment

Linda Hamilton rocks. She's definitely kicking ass and taking names!

I wanna see Mary and Sarah have a big catfight! That'll be sweet right there!

Comment

We'll see how it pans out. So far Linda's total screentime was like 2 minutes and I think we saw all of that in the previews. I remain neutral.

Comment

They couldn't get a better mom to play mama Bartowski.

Comment

probably she was "captured" and she had no contact to protect them.. just like his dad did(RIP)

Comment

mama b was working alongside those guys. at least i feel that she was. then something happened where she saw that chuck was involved and that the people she was working with could have killed him. they found out about it and interogated her. she decided to kill them in order to protect the secret that chuck is her son or something like that. so i feel that she's still out there working with someone. but is it for good or evil.

Comment

i think that she killed those guys in order to escape and meet her son ..

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎