No announcement yet.

Bill and Ted 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill and Ted 3

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

would be so cool to see bill and ted back.

I think it would be cool...I enjoyed the original movies and TV series.

Comment

It would be a disaster if true. I'm sure the sequel would turn out to be a remake with two young actors like Zac Efron/Josh Hutcherson. And if Reeves/Winter were involved they play supporting roles like their dads or something.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/164...17/story.jhtml

would be so cool to see bill and ted back.
        Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        It would be a disaster if true. I'm sure the sequel would turn out to be a remake with two young actors like Zac Efron/Josh Hutcherson. And if Reeves/Winter were involved they play supporting roles like their dads or something.
        I love both the Bill and Ted movies, I really do, but I have no clue how a third movie would work out. Regardless, I would still love to see it happen.

Comment

oh god please no they probably will involve their kids. if it involved their kids id probably only like it if it delt with their kids stealing the time machine from a warehouse and bill and ted need to search space and time looking for them. but bill and ted need to be the main focus. we already know they have kids from the second movie so by now they will be 20. or maybe since they are 20 they can always just be going to college and maybe the wives are doing a girls weekend so bill and ted have a guys weekend and decide to start rocking out agian and something happens which makes them need to time travel. i wouldnt mind them going to the future this time maybe to help stop a war since they are the ones who braught world peace. also think they really need to bring up Rufus even tho they obviously cant have him in it. replacing george carlin as rufus would be like replacing heath ledger as the joker.

Comment

If a third film is made they need to make it closer to the feel of the original. I saw them in theaters and the sequel felt a little dark to me. Maybe have the third film ignore the last film,and have it years later after the original. But over all give it the feel of excellent adventure without feeling like a remake and leave out 3D.

Comment

Yeah, there'd be too many Seth Rogan style dickheads in the cast list for my liking.

Besides, Keanu Reeves doesn't carry much weight in the business anymore and has Alex Winter even freaking worked in the business since the second Bill and Ted? He's been more invisible than the Loch Ness Monster for about 20 years.

Comment

alex winter has basically been behind the scenes. if i remember corectly they show Blue Bettle they want to do and that test video that was posted a while make was directed or written or something by AW.

i have a feeling if KR and AW are really going to make this movie they will probably do it just for fun and i probably wouldnt expect the movie to be the best thing we have ever seen but will probably be something to watch and not have to think.

Comment

I didn't know that there was an "Bill & Ted's Animated Series" now on Hulu.com

Comment

ya i used to watch it when i was younger. there was also an episode on the dvd box set that came out a few years ago. there was also a video game for nintendo.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

with the movie to tv things they are doing it would be cool to make a bill and ted tv show. but keep it 80s style. and could have the first season be all about graduating high school and what not. would also be cool if they came to the future which is our present so we can get like a real reaction of the future from people in the 80s. rather then how back to the future said we would have hover cars and hover boards. although they were pretty dead on about everything being in 3D. lol
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-18-2010, 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It's funny that we're talking about the movies when they just started airing the movies on HBO. Today they aired "Bogus Journey" on HBO Family and Tomorrow/Tonight they're going to air "Excellent Adventures" on HBO Comedy at 11pm.

Sunday they're showing both movies back to back starting at 9pm on HBO Family.
                      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-18-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

The most recent rumblings has Reeves as saying they are "Six weeks
                        away from a draft." He also gives a few juicy details about the plot.
                        Here are some links:

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=bi...&qpvt=bill+%26+

http://www.laslice.com/?p=1744&amp&amp&amp

It's looks like they are serious about making this film into reality. I'd
                        have to see it. I guess that I'm in with the "royal, old dudes" crowd?
                        Last edited by Glove; 04-06-2011, 04:43 PM. Reason: Some links didn't work

Comment

some more info about the movie.

Comment

I was reading other articles on this. One said since Rufus (George Carlin) couldn't be in this one
                            that maybe Death (Bill Sadler) could reappear to instruct Bill & Ted. I was thinking along the
                            lines of Jack Black (School of Rock & Tenacious D) could be a student of Rufus's from the future
                            who returns to fill in for Rufus, his old mentor. He'd be perfect for the part. Death reappearing
                            would also be really, really cool. Bill & Ted's Radical Finale could be a reality after all.

Comment

I just listened to a podcast with Alex Winter talking about how he got into documentary making, his early love of the internet, and how he got Bill and Ted and Lost Boys.

He said that there is a script for B&T3 that he is happy about and if worse comes to worse he'd helm the movie himself.

Here's the podcast if any of you guys like to listen to it: http://www.nerdist.com/2013/06/nerdi...t-alex-winter/

*I started listening to podcasts at work a few weeks ago and I love it. It makes the day go by faster especially when a majority of them are movie length long or longer*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎