No announcement yet.

Do you think Stefan knows?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Stefan knows?

I can't remember if it was mentioned in last nights episode...but do you think Stefan knows that Damon kissed Elena the night he "killed" her brother? Do you think Elena or Jeremy told him?

I know that Stefan has been trying to keep the peace between him and his brother but I would think he would be upset about the forced kiss and would have said something to Damon about it.

Originally posted by Sugar
    I can't remember if it was mentioned in last nights episode...but do you think Stefan knows that Damon kissed Elena the night he "killed" her brother? Do you think Elena or Jeremy told him?

I know that Stefan has been trying to keep the peace between him and his brother but I would think he would be upset about the forced kiss and would have said something to Damon about it.
    Oh my, that was told on the premier ep by Damos himself to Stefan when he, Stefan and Elena were talking abt the surprising news of Katherine´s return.

Comment

Not the kiss between Katherine and Damon when Damon thought he was kissing Elena, but at the end of the premiere when Damon was in Elena's room...right before he snapped her brother's neck.

Comment

Yea I highly doubt that Stefan knows about that forced kiss, or else he wouldn't be so cool and collected, and he'd be in no mental shape to take Caroline under his wing.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
          Yea I highly doubt that Stefan knows about that forced kiss, or else he wouldn't be so cool and collected, and he'd be in no mental shape to take Caroline under his wing.
          Yea, this is totally right!

To Sugar: Sorry about my mistake in my previous reply.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
            I agree.

Although I can see this being one of those dirty little secrets that comes out at the worst possible time Of course you know if Katherine finds out she will use it against them!

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
              Yea, this is totally right!

To Sugar: Sorry about my mistake in my previous reply.
              that's okay...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎