No announcement yet.

Damon/Bonnie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon/Bonnie

Alright so, I'm all about Damon and Bonnie. This comes from the books for me and I can't change it even with the show.

I'm still warming up to this version of Bonnie, so to speak, but I can't break away from wanting them with each other.

I may be a bit in the minority, but anyone else?

un un they have the best chermisty with one another period! i like them more than the main couple

Comment

I haven't read the books, but I'd definitely rather see him with Bonnie than Elena!

Comment

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
        I haven't read the books, but I'd definitely rather see him with Bonnie than Elena!
        I second that!

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
          Alright so, I'm all about Damon and Bonnie. This comes from the books for me and I can't change it even with the show.

I'm still warming up to this version of Bonnie, so to speak, but I can't break away from wanting them with each other.

I may be a bit in the minority, but anyone else?
          OMG me too! I've only started reading the books so all I can go by is the show and I much prefer her with Damon. They've got great chemistry. I also loved her ranting away to Katherine about him, I think she's protesting a bit too much lol what is it Katherine said 'hate? sounds like the beginning of a love story'

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by doodie8808
          un un they have the best chermisty with one another period! i like them more than the main couple
          Hey Christine woohoo you like Bamon too
          Last edited by Lori; 09-16-2010, 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I SHIP IT!! Even after last night's episode, I still ship it! They just have to warm up to each other. They need to be thrown in a situation where they can save each other.

Comment

I can't believe she set him on fire!!! He seriously needs to take her down a notch, like he did with Jeremy.

Comment

I think that will just make her hate him more though. Good luck with him trying to get near her.

Comment

I am intrigued with the whole Damon/Bonnie thing. People think they're never gonna work out because she hates him and set him on fire and all that, but I think that just makes it more interesting. There's passion there, guys! And I think Damon finds Bonnie interesting as well. And is it just me, or do they have this weird sexual tension thing going for them?

Comment

Yes! Yes!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Shalott
                    And is it just me, or do they have this weird sexual tension thing going for them?
                    YES! They do!!
                    Last edited by Mel823; 09-17-2010, 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Okay, you all make me feel better that I'm not the only one

I know it's different from the books but I still like them together. Even though Bonnie is a bit overconfident and unforgiving with him now, I think that'll change at some point.

Comment

I never read the books, but I must admit there is some serious chemistry between Damon and Bonnie. After Stefan and Elena, those two are my favorite pairing. Now only if we could see more scenes of them together!

Comment

Stefan and Elena are my favourite but Damon/Bonnie are so close to the same level for me. I LOVE Damon and Bonnie. Chemistry is crazy and I would love to see more of them.

Comment

Elena, about Katherine, "She's just trying to drive a wedge between us."
                            Stefan, "She already has." (s2 ep1)

As Stefan and Elena are pried apart by Katherine, Damon and Bonnie are headed for a collision. But they will become allies.

Comment

I'm def a Bamon fan!! I started ship them watching the series, not with the books, even they being sooooo amazing in the books. I really hope they get together. But I think the time is not right on the show.

I still think its more easy Delena happens first and all that. I think aybe on a 3th to 4th season, I think can happen. At least on the show they will build up slowly, enemies, aliances, maybe partners sometimes, them maybe friends, then friends and then something more...

Till all that happens, well, I'm loving the idea of Bonnie and Jeremy, Id like to see it till Bamon happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎