No announcement yet.

Damon's love-life

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
    Ok, I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to see Damon with Elena OR Katherine. He's too good for Stefan's leftovers. I want to see a new female character created just for him. Anybody with me??
    I volunteer to play the new female character, I'll even make sure he and I get the love scenes right by rehearsing for them over and over again.

Comment

After the way he treated Caroline and the reporter lady, I'd like to see him in a better frame of mind before starting another relationship. So he won't end up treating the next person he's with the same way he did them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
        What did Elena do wrong to deserve that? I understand the way he treated Katherine, because how she treated him...but Elena she hasn't done anything except continually give him second chances.

Damon probably doesn't catch a break because he's the "bad brother" he's not meant too, until he becomes a better guy.
        I know he's bad. But, I am so tired of seeing him grovel at her feet. I thought she had the biggest attitude back in S1 even when he was trying to be nice and change a bit--a little little bit, granted....Still, she has had this holier than thou attitude, and until the S2 finale I don't think she empathized or tried to understand him as much as she did Stefan...she just assumed Damon was evil every time he screwed up, discounting the many times he rescued her or anyone else...yet, in the show, Stefan has screwed up plenty of times himself, and is the one who caused Damon to become a vampire; also he apparently has some evil-dark back ground that I am sure we'll see more of soon!!...still, Elena forgives, dismisses, and makes excuses for him--which is fine--cuz Stefan is good and all, but she always struck me as a lil one-sided, blinded by love and what not...until now. I just wanna see her get off her high horse and stop being all judgy. She has no idea how difficult it is to be a vampire but she seems to think she does, and she seems to think she knows what's best for everyone. She finally admitted she has some feelings for Damon, a humble moment, and I wanna see her come to the realization that she's been considerably hard on him. :-)

Comment

totally agree!!! i hope have a new character that damon fall in to and forget elena....

Comment

I totally agree as well! But not only Elena has been all judgy and unfair with Damon. Bonnie was even more, just remember when caroline was dying after the car accident and Damon offered to feed her with his vamp blood in order to save the blony girl Elena said no BUT BONIE convinced Elena it was the right thing to do. Save caroline. And then, when she found out Caroline was turned BPNNIE, and only Bonnie, blamed Damon, and only him, for what had hapenned and even tryed to kill him... If it wasnīt for Elena interfering...
            And still Damon forgave her and saved her from Alaric/Klaus plans... S he can forgive everyone that hurts him but the opposite is impossible even to give a thought??? cīmon, give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by aidaaaa
              totally agree!!! i hope have a new character that damon fall in to and forget elena....
              I agree! I just don't understand why people ship them together...Elena is just not Damon's type. He needs someone with more spunk...but not as evil as Katherine. And someone that has nothing to do with his brother. I do think Damon has committment issues...that's why he's always going after his brother's girlfriends. I think Rose was a good starting point for Damon...hopefully he'll be ready when the right person comes along.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by welshy
              After the way he treated Caroline and the reporter lady, I'd like to see him in a better frame of mind before starting another relationship. So he won't end up treating the next person he's with the same way he did them.
              Exactly!
              Last edited by Sugar; 05-18-2011, 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                I agree! I just don't understand why people ship them together...Elena is just not Damon's type. He needs someone with more spunk...but not as evil as Katherine. And someone that has nothing to do with his brother. I do think Damon has committment issues...that's why he's always going after his brother's girlfriends. I think Rose was a good starting point for Damon...hopefully he'll be ready when the right person comes along.
                Yeah this is how I feel, Elena will always love Stefan so I want Damon to have someone that has nothing to do with him, twice is enough already. I want Damon with someone where he never has to doubt the love she has for him. He's had enough love issues with his father and Katherine over Stefan, don't need another one added to the list.

I'm actually hoping they do Delena quick and get it over with...lol I don't want Delena dragged out over the next who knows how many seasons, I want to see the characters grow and learn and move on. Like the books I don't believe Delena will be endgame, I think Stelena is which is probably another reason I don't ship Delena.

I wish I did support them as a couple because I think the show is going to devote alot of time into the relationship but I just can't get invested when I don't believe it will last.

Comment

I want him with Elena cause I think he deserves it. Yes he has done some bad things but so has Stephan! I actually really liked him with Rose to be honest. I hope they either put him with Elena OR not go there at all and bring someone really great into the picture. They would have to start doing that now though as the groundwork they have done with Elena and him is huge and those are the people you end up rooting for and should be endgame but I think they will toy with this until viewers get bored. We need to see him get close to someone now and eventually find someone he deserves! Where is the Delana relationship thread..I can't find it??

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
                  Yeah this is how I feel, Elena will always love Stefan so I want Damon to have someone that has nothing to do with him, twice is enough already. I want Damon with someone where he never has to doubt the love she has for him. He's had enough love issues with his father and Katherine over Stefan, don't need another one added to the list.

I'm actually hoping they do Delena quick and get it over with...lol I don't want Delena dragged out over the next who knows how many seasons, I want to see the characters grow and learn and move on. Like the books I don't believe Delena will be endgame, I think Stelena is which is probably another reason I don't ship Delena.

I wish I did support them as a couple because I think the show is going to devote alot of time into the relationship but I just can't get invested when I don't believe it will last.
                  This last part I agree with, I hate being a shipper and then have to be disappointed with the ending but I hope they don't go there if it's not going to last. This would be painful and leave people rather upset. I think though and I fear this, that they will have the triangle till the very end with Elena "loving both" and no hook up at all. I wish Rose wasn't killed off, they were cute and I could live with no Delana if he was with Rose. Give Damon someone to love...the poor guy needs a break!
                  Last edited by aerdna; 11-02-2011, 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'll like to see Damon/Bonnie together more so that we can see if they would work well as a couple, but I think bickering and trying to bite each other's head off is good for now. Jeremy and Bonnie gosh I don't like it, it's like dating ur little brother (that's just my opinion).

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎