Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn you. i love dumplings

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

so everyones going to the same place
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-20-2010, 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I loved this part, Sarah: How did she react? *Beckman drops Chuck through hole in the Buy More floor.

Comment

• SOS Skin On Skin
        Do you kiss your mother with those thumbs

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

man this episode is going fast

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

a bunch of spies on a bus haha
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-20-2010, 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
          SOS Skin On Skin
          Do you kiss your mother with those thumbs
          I wonder if Sarah will find out that she was talking to Morgan during that whole thing.

Comment

• good episode tonight. part of me wishes there was more tho.

----- Added 16 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
            I wonder if Sarah will find out that she was talking to Morgan during that whole thing.
            that will be funny
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-20-2010, 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
              good episode tonight. part of me wishes there was more tho.
              Me too. It felt like the episode was only 5 minutes long. It started then it was over.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              that will be funny
              Eww. Morgan!

Comment

• "I have a family."

"So do I." -Shoots him.
                You don't mess with Sarah Connor... I mean Mama Bartowski. She totally should've said hasta la vista baby.

Comment

• ya i think it should have been 2 hours. some shows really need to be longer then an hour lol. i remember maybe 15 years ago i was saying 30 minute shows should have been an hour.

Comment

• Although it pains me to say it, I wasn't very impressed with this episode. Especially as a season opener. In saying that, I thought all of the leads were great and the episode had its moments.

I loved the Buy More scene with Beckman, the Ellie scene (yay!), and Sarah and Casey's "By the way, good call on bringing the 'chute's."-"Thank you." exchange.

The sexting was a bit too weird for my tastes. It was just something I really didn't need to see. I was laughing but in a cringy sort of way - would've liked them to show Sarah finding out she was sexting with Morgan. I have seen the promo for upcoming episodes though, and they look amazing.

Comment

• I bought S3 and finished watching that just before the first episode aired so I timed that just right. I enjoyed season opener but thought with Chuck finding out his mom was a spy it would take off faster in the beginning concerning her but we got the payoff in the end. Mom is one tough character and I'm looking forward to learning more about her....Trying to get use to Chuck's shorter hair. I liked his curls. I hope Chuck and Sarah stay together this time. Elli having a baby was a surprise. I enjoyed the fun stuff. Spys taking the bus...LOL...I hope the government picks up the tab for trying to find Chuck's mom. That was some serious bucks. The Buy More is back and lookie who the manager is. I was spoiler free and I would never have guessed that one...Looking forward to the season and what they have in store for my favorite spy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowBird
                        The Buy More is back and lookie who the manager is. I was spoiler free and I would never have guessed that one...Looking forward to the season and what they have in store for my favorite spy.
                        Yeah, me too.
                        All I knew was that General Beckman would become a regular on the Show, but when she turned over and told chuck I seriously became a loughflash that lasted for minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎