No announcement yet.

Did Katherine Know?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Katherine Know?

Did Katherine know Caroline had vampire blood in her system? Im assuming that's something shed be able to sense, but if she wasn't paying attention maybe not.

So was her Message of "Game on" to the Salvatore brothers, "Hey, I can kill anybody you know, anytime, and theres nothing you can do about it" or did she know Caroline would turn and deliver the ACTUAL message of "Game on" to the brothers?

I can see it both ways. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by MannaBanana; 09-10-2010, 11:56 PM.

Bonnie told her the Damon saved her and the only way for a vampire to save someone is to feed them vampire blood.

Comment

Oh right, I think I can remember her saying her recovery was "Miraculous"

Still, I suppose, just like Jeremy, the blood could have left her system by now.

Comment

I took it that she figured she had Damon's blood in her system so I would go with the latter .. it was a great episode!

Comment

I'm thinking Katherine knew that Caroline had Damon's blood in her system, because if she wanted to send a message, she would've just bit her or something unique to vampires, opposed to just suffocating her so it could be anyone.

Comment

She knew. She always knows what she's doing and how to get to people.

Comment

Maybe she did it so she'd turn and she could use her? I thought there was some "special", complicated thing they were supposed to do for them to turn once they died with the blood in their system. Who knows.

Comment

there's no doubt in my mind at all that she knew, that's just the kinda thing katherine would do IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎