No announcement yet.

Did Damon Know??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Damon Know??

So...did Damon know Jeremy had the ring on?

I'm not sure! Part of me would like to think so. That he just did it to release some rage knowing it wouldn't do any permanent damage.

But maybe he was just so screwed up that he wanted to hurt Elena like she hurt him and so he did it!

I just don't know!!!!!

hmm i dont think so it seemed that he was just out of it
    even elena knew it wasn't a good combination for damon to be drinking AND be upset
    damon was just i dont know damon lol

Comment

I don't think he did.

Comment

I have no idea if he knew or not. But he was telling Jeremy about the benefits of being a vampire, that he didn't have to feel if he didn't want to. If he was telling him that, surely he would've wanted to change him, not just kill him. So maybe, either he knew that Jeremy still had Anna's blood in his system, or he knew about the ring.

Comment

I'll have to watch that scene again...everything was happening so fast with him attacking Elena. But I think he didn't know about the ring.

Comment

I don't think he knew about it. I would like to hope he did....but he was hurting so bad and with him drinking, it is definitely NOT a good combo. It will be interesting to see how the Elena/Damon and Jeremy/Damon interaction goes from here.

Comment

I really hope he saw the ring because I would hate for him to go back to being completely evil. I know he was hurting but still, he cares about Elena, therefore, like Stefan said, he's feeling something. So I don't want that to change. So I hope he knew about it, but I guess we won't find out in the near future

Comment

Hopefully he just wanted to make Elena hurt just like he was. But most likely he was just too drunk and upset to even notice the ring was there. I just felt so bad for him hopefully he will get a happy ending.

Comment

I'm leaning towards him not knowing the ring was on Jeremy's finger. They may have wanted us to guess, but the sheer violence that he unleashed without even thinking was frightening, whether he did know about the ring or not.

I think Damon likes to remind people from time to time that even if they do think he has a "softer" side, they forget what he can be capable of.

Comment

I don't think he did. I thought Damon was just assuming that Ana's blood was still in Jeremy.

Comment

As much as I would hope he did, I don't think he did. He wasn't thinking very straight in the moment. :/

Comment

I hope he did, but judging by his reaction, I think he was oblivious.

Comment

I don't think he knew but I need clarification:

Did the ring protect Jeremy from becoming a vampire?

If he hadn't had it on would he have just died or does it depend on if Anna's blood was still in his system? I'm a little confused.

Comment

Like Stefan said, by that time Anna's blood had already started working its way out of his system, so Jeremy died but was revived by the ring. There wasn't enough vampire blood in him to make a difference.

Comment

First off I think Jeremy just performed it wrong or didn't have enough of Anna's blood to be turned into a vampire. It couldn't have been the ring that prevented it, he wasn't wearing it. Didn't Stefan still have it at the time? This was prior to Stefan giving it back to John Gilbert before he told John Gilbert to leave town.

With that said, I don't think Damon had any idea that Jeremy had the ring on. How could he? As far as he knew the ring was some how still in John Gilbert's possession some how. How was he to know that John gave Jeremy the ring?

Since this has happened, I think they are setting up Jeremy to turn against the vampires. I think he is going to be quite angry once he gets over the initial shock. I think this will push him closer to working with Tyler and his family.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎