No announcement yet.

X2 - full of smallville guest stars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2 - full of smallville guest stars

I know this is probably just because they're both filmed in Vancouver, and i'm sure others have noticed this before, but i just watched X-Men 2, and couldn't help but laugh at how many people i recognized from past smallville episodes.

my favorite is bobby drake's (iceman) family, because they are composed entirely of smallvillians:

*shawn ashmore (bobby) - eric summers (who leeched clark's powers)
    *jill teed (bobby's mom) - maggie sawyer (the policewoman)
    *alf humphreys (bobby's dad) - jim gage (that random guy who gets his throat slit with piano wire in the episode where the old guy turns into his younger murderous self)
    *james kirk (bobby's brother) - garrett davis (the kid who wants to blow up the hospital cause they can't save his brother vince)

besides them, there's also:

*emily hirst - the little girl licking the ice cream cone in the museum at the beginning - who plays Maddie Van Horn on smallville (the girl who breaks glass when she gets angry)

*nolan funk - one of the x-kids who gets captured by Stryker - who plays Zack (the younger of the two bad guys in Krypto)

*peter wingfield - stryker's main soldier guy, who was in the episode "Lucy"

are there any others that people noticed? or even in the other x-men films?

Bryce Hodgon (Artie in X2 and X3) was flashback Duncan Allenmeyer in 6x05 Reuninion.

Steve Bacic (Dr. Hank McCoy in X2 but not in X3!) was one of the jocks in the Pilot and Dark Archer in 9x10 Disciple (he and Peter Wingfield were also Goa'ulds in Stargate SG-1 [Bacic was even a System Lord]).

One of the cops (Kendall Cross) in front of the Drake house (before Pyro set everything of fire) was 1961's Jessica Kent in 3x06 Relic and Lara in 3x19 Memoria.

Aaron Douglas (more known as Chief Tyrol on Battlestar Galactica) was one os Stryker's soldiers and a Deputy in 1x20 Obscura and Pierce in 7x14 Traveler.

Adrian Hough (Jean Grey's father in X3) was Dr. Bethany in 6x15 Freak.
    Last edited by DJ Doena; 09-05-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

holy crap! way more than i thought...

you're good, dj doena.

Comment

Wonder if any of these people will pop up in X-Men: First Class.

Comment

...I knew those people all looked familiar while watching X2...espeically Bobby's brother. I knew I'd seen him before but didn't know from where.

Comment

That's interesting

Comment

the only one i remember is shawn ashmore.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎