Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series 6 (Series 2/Season 32/Series Otter) news

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put everyone's mind on happier things, here's an article from the Telegraph's website, looking at the filming of Episode 1 (fairly spoiler free):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...r-America.html

Loved the "Taxi for Kingston" stuff. The cast look like they have such a laugh on set. Also, I breathed a sigh of relief at this quote from Matt Smith:

America is the logical next step. But never at the expense of our British audiences.
    ----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Also, just as I asked for, Karen and Arthur were on BBC Breakfast this monring :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(along with some bloke called David Tennant. Wasn't he on that show that one time, I forget its name )
    Last edited by quinny06; 04-21-2011, 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^ lol Paul and thanks.. really excited for Saturday

Comment

Doctor Who airs tomorow!!!! FINALLY

Who cant wait ?

Comment

^ I am anxious for it.SV tonight and Doctor Who tomorrow..feels like xmas hahaha.

I can't wait to see about all the secrets that are going on!

Comment

The official Who website has some videos up with the cast and crew introducing the new series:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne...s_Introduction

They will also reveal something special on the website tonight:

We've been given special permission to run three new images at one minute past midnight tonight - astonishing images that will have you wishing you could leap in a TARDIS and go straight to 6pm on Saturday evening.

Comment

BBC revealed the images on their websites. Here's the link, but beware of what looks like a massive, MASSIVE spoiler:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne..._Next_24_Hours

Comment

Originally posted by quinny06
                BBC revealed the images on their websites. Here's the link, but beware of what looks like a massive, MASSIVE spoiler:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne..._Next_24_Hours
                UM okay!..not sure what to think on that.. hmm interesting. Thanks!

Comment

wth.

Comment

What I want to know is why the hell the Official Doctor Who website is showing it. Becasue I did not expect to be spoiled like that when I clicked the link, there was no warning.

Comment

WTH? Are these Pictures of a regeneration? As we didnīt hear anything about a new Doctor I guess itīll be something along the line what ten did with his severed hand? So I guess thats it for the rumors about who is going to die in the seriesopener as well.

Comment

lol. I wonder what Moffat would have thought of the BBC putting out a picture like that.

Comment

Plot description for Let's Kill Hitler:

In the desperate search for Melody Pond, the TARDIS crash lands in 1930s Berlin, bringing the Doctor face to face with the greatest war criminal in the Universe. And Hitler. The Doctor must teach his adversaries that time travel has responsibilities - and in so doing, learns a harsh lesson in the cruellest warfare of all.
                          Hmm, no mention of Amy or Rory, will they skip this episode?

Comment

Plot description for Let's Kill Hitler:

Hmm, no mention of Amy or Rory, will they skip this episode?
                            Well he did leave them in the last episode to find the child himself... So id say yes

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

True. I just thought I saw set pictures of Amy and Rory surrounded by Nazis. I may have imagined them, though.

Comment

True. I just thought I saw set pictures of Amy and Rory surrounded by Nazis. I may have imagined them, though.
                                Well hardy har har

Anyways I just learned no dr who season 7 in 2012 which really sucks. They're gonna torchwood us...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎