Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Lazarus" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're so excited and we just can't hide it.

Comment

Stopped lurking finally and registered also, so excited for the final season! I have three huge hopes for this season, and if even two of them can be fulfilled, I'll be happy. I would love to see Clark fly, I want Chloe to be killed, despite loving her character, I can't think of any other way to write her off and out of this universe completely, and death would also be very meaningful for Clark and everyone else, and finally, I hope they explain how the heck Clark can be Superman without having worn the glasses continously over several years.

In regards to the possibility of Kara teaching clark how to fly, and incorporating the suit in some fashion, I honestly don't mind. While yes, I believe that it would be better for him to learn on his own, I think that after 9 years, it doesn't make much difference, and it makes more sense for Kara to help him learn, and besides, he has already embraced the secret identidy of the Blur and has become a hero, which he did pretty much on his own. So I don't think Kara teaching him more will ruin anything.

I'm also really excited to see Brainiac again, hopefully Marsters gets a good amount of screen time, he was fantastic in Season 7 when he got in there.

And, since i'm new, for those curious, here is my list of favorite Smallville seasons, in order from favorite to least favorite, though I love them all:

I still love the ifrst season, I just think that when the longer story arcs start up more in the second year instead of basically nothing but villain of the week stories, it grew better.

Comment

Just being a nerd Can't wait.

761:10:37
        h:m:S

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
          We're so excited and we just can't hide it.
          Hehe, no we can't.

31 days, 13 hours and 52 minutes

Comment

A very, very early countdown, but that's okay as it contributes to the excitement! CW aired the long trailer the other day, along with info on other CW shows. That was so awesome see on TV! The producers are pulling people out of the woodworks for this season, though let's hope it doesn't mean less air time for our main (super)man Clark Kent. Hard to believe it's only now a month away! Can't wait for the last season premiere along with the rest of the season, which looks SO incredibly awesome. Let's hope for a movie!

Comment

1 month 13 hours 28 minutes

Comment

1 month 13 hours 23 minutes

Glad to join

Comment

31 days, 13 hours and 7 minutes

Comment

gahhhhh I'm so excited. September needs to hurry up and get here

Comment

31 days, 12 hours and 58 minutes

Comment

yay!!

31:12:18

Comment

31:12:9

Comment

31:12:07

Comment

Wow, the summer has flown by so fast, I can't believe it's already almost time again! I can't wait. This is going to be the best (albeit last) season yet by far!!!

31 days, 12 hours and 5 minutes!

Comment

31:12:3

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍