X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to V Season #2 (January 4)

...And so it begins, today, production on Episode #1 of Season 2. That's
    about 2 1/2 months away assuming they start airing new episodes on
    November 2nd. Let's hope that our spies are out in full force? If anyone
    would like to share stories, spoilers, pics, etc...feel free to do so.

I'm really looking forward to November.

I am also very excited. I am so looking forward to Season 2.
    With Jane Badler joining, its a dream come true.
    V was my childhood favourite show. No other show has had such an impact, until the X Files. When V rumors started about a new series, I was going insane for rumors and news for the new show. When V started last year, everyone who knows me through Facebook Twitter or in person, knew how excited I was. I could not stop talking about V and I was promoting it like crazy to everyone. And I got many people hooked.
    With Jane returning to the new show as a new Diana, and just seeing spoilers and knowing shooting started today, I am just on Cloud 9

I am thinking V starts Nov 9th from my understanding. I dont think they will launch the second season on the 2nd of Nov. With only 13 episodes for Season 2 ordered so far, I think ABC will take their time to launch the new season. Which helps extend the show into the Nov and Feb sweeps. Maybe we will get a recap episode of Season 1 on Nov 2nd

Who else is super excited for the return?

Comment

I am thrilled at the prospects of Diana becoming a main character for the show. It should be verrrrry interesting.

Am I the only one though that thinks Jane looks a bit different than she used to? I know she's obviously gotten older--and she's clearly still stunningly gorgeous--but she doesn't look the way I remember her, even with years passing. Her lips seem fuller or something. I dunno...maybe I'm off here.
      Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 08-14-2010, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Lesson 1: Everyone loves a MILF.

Comment

11 (Nov. 2nd), 12 (Nov. 9th), or 13 (Nove. 16th) weeks to go...
          I'm going to think positive and say 11 weeks to go.

I've been rewatching Season One and can't wait for more.

*She certainly don't look like a 57 year old woman?
          Last edited by Glove; 08-22-2010, 12:15 PM. Reason: *Added Note.

Comment

Still thinking positive! 10 Weeks until V is back.

Nothing new to share, so a week old article from TV Guide will have to do.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/v-john-may-1022029.aspx

I for one would like to see John May back, but only
            in flashbacks. I prefer that he stay dead for story
            purposes. Can't just bring everyone back because
            they are popular...e.i. Joshua and Martin (From the
            Old Show)...it starts to look really stupid after a while.
            Feel free to discuss. See you next week.

Comment

Ya it really sucks we still have a long way to go.

Comment

I am still thinking Nov 9th hmmm but a week early would be awesome

Yes we all have a long wait. From stuff I am reading Season 2 sounds promising. I recently saw an interview with Elisabeth Mitchell and she sounded very happy and very positive about Season 2. She said the show is now where she wanted it to be, with casting and show direction, it sounded very promising and she was soundeing thrilled to be back filming the show. Another reason this long wait will be worth the wait
                I cant wait for V's return in Nov. I am so glad its not early next year, glad ABC did not make us wait longer. Its true, they are making this show into an event. I am thinking this show is developing very faithful fan base
                I want merchandise!!!!

Comment

I wish it were earlier, but I'm glad it's November and not next year either.

Comment

Still thinking positive! 9 Weeks until V is back.

Preparing to rewatch We Can't Win and Heretic's Fork.
                    This part of the season is so hard to endure.

Nothing new from the spies? We'll keep trying.
                    Until next week...

Comment

9 or 10 weeks to go Can't wait. I dont want summer to end, but in a way I do, so that fall is around the corner, and with it a new season of V

Comment

I can't wait...

I can't wait to see what happens my whole family are fans of the original series and having one of the characters come back is great. Also can't see what happens with Lisa too. Good thing I am a fan of Smallville we get to see her before V premieres to close out her character on Smallville. So I can't wait.

Comment

Been out of commission for a couple weeks due to computer problems, but
                          proud to be back. With DJMadonna's prediction, we are about 8 weeks away
                          from new V. It appears as though nothing new has been announced:
                          Titles, Synopsis, Casting, etc.? I thought that I'd come back and be
                          overwhelmed? Oh, well. I did finish rewatching the first season. Can't
                          wait for season two and Jane Badler!

Comment

There have actually been a lot of filming pictures posted on the internet in recent weeks. It's just that none of them have been posted on the forum.

Comment

Is there an official airdate for Season 2 Episode 1 yet? I know the rumor/speculation is November 9th, but just wanted to make sure if anyone knew something I hadn't read/heard yet.

Can't wait for the new season!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎