No announcement yet.

Legion or New Kids in Town

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion or New Kids in Town

Which episode do you think is better? Legion or Superman TAS episode New Kids In Town (same premise as legion were members of The Legion of superheros travel to the past to save a young Clark and in the process reveal his destiny to him). I personally liked Legion better though i would of liked of seen the opening start with the legion in there time 3009 and traveling back in time.
    Legion
    0%
    New Kids in Town
    0%

The poll is expired.

Well I think New Kids only because Legion had Lana in it that led to her terrible episodes.

Comment

New Kids had lana in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by dronevil
        Yeah but in Smallville Lana was bought back and that led to a series of bad episodes the Lana in New Kids was just there but in Legion they had to make a bit of a big deal about her. I think it would have been stronger if Clark interacted with the Legion more instead of him and Lana rekindling.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
          Yeah but in Smallville Lana was bought back and that led to a series of bad episodes the Lana in New Kids was just there but in Legion they had to make a bit of a big deal about her. I think it would have been stronger if Clark interacted with the Legion more instead of him and Lana rekindling.
          That is true, I hope she doesn't return for the last season.

Comment

my S:TAS bias says New Kids in Town.

Overall I just enjoyed the story more. Sadly in SV's case when you do season long storylines sometimes an episode might contain storylines you may not enjoy and bring it down a bit.

Originally posted by dronevil
            Yeah but that Lana was redheaded and likeable.

Comment

News Kids In Town simply because Martha and Jonathan use a rifle on Brainiac.

Comment

It's funny you should mention this because I remember watching Legion when it first aired and during the episode I remember thinking "Three Legion members go back and help a young Clark Kent against Brainiac...this is like that S:TAS episode!"

For me...probably New Kids in Town. Though Legion was still very good.

Comment

I like both though I'd probably have to go with New Kids in Town. My only grip with New Kids in Town, however, is that it kind of contradicts events from the pilot of Superman:TAS. IN the Pilot Clark was just coming into his abilitites. In New Kids In Town he seemingly knew how to use most them.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                    I like both though I'd probably have to go with New Kids in Town. My only grip with New Kids in Town, however, is that it kind of contradicts events from the pilot of Superman:TAS. IN the Pilot Clark was just coming into his abilitites. In New Kids In Town he seemingly knew how to use most them.
                    It could be believable because
                    A.) Episode 2 there was an time gap with young Clark finding out he was Kal-el and when Clark first become Superman and become a Daily Planet reporter so New Kids on the Block could have happened as seen with how Clark got his glasses which Clark seen not even thinking about glasses in when he learned about Krypton and flew and he gave no explaination on how he got his glasses.
                    B.) Saturn Girl erased the memory of The Legion so Technically New Kids on the Block didn't happen a
                    C.) No Episode in any tv show remember any little detail perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎