Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Season 10 DVD Art

Since Season 10 is coming up, we are starting up a new thread. So be sure to bring all your Season 10 cover art here!

This is the old one: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=138886

...Considering S.10 hasn't even started yet, I'm just a tad early with this...but I couldn't help it.

Last edited by Cyclonekat; 08-05-2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclonekat
      ...Considering S.10 hasn't even started yet, I'm just a tad early with this...but I couldn't help it.

So awesome!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Do you guys think it'll be called The Complete Tenth Season or... The Complete Final Season

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
            Do you guys think it'll be called The Complete Tenth Season or... The Complete Final Season

That's actually a very good question. Most shows when the final season comes out on dvd, they say 'The Final Season' but its Smallville so they may or may not say either one!

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
              Perhaps they'll call it "Smallville: The Complete Tenth & Final Season"

Comment

Originally posted by KalEltheBoyscout
                Perhaps they'll call it "Smallville: The Complete Tenth & Final Season"
                Possibly What I wanna know more then what they'll title the last season release though is what special feature we will posibly be getting with it being the last season and will they eventually release a complete series collection on dvd and bluray with extra special features not included in the season sets.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

I know this thread was created for season 10 dvd art work but I kinda wonder what everyone thinks a possible complete series dvd collections artwork would look like and would it have all the cast on the cover or just clark?
                Last edited by krpto; 08-14-2010, 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Awesome, Allie!

Comment

Very amazing photo, do you take request?
                    Last edited by Rival X The Great; 08-23-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Heehee LOVE IT!!!

Comment

I think its kinda erotic LOL

Comment

Nice. I can't wait to see some more.

Comment

SEASON 10 DVD COVER

A little early maybe, but I was kinda bored and kinda liked the outcome, so I kinda thought I'd post it here!

Comment

Nice work, Sven. It's really vivd, I love the colouring.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎