Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are There Any Tollie (Tess and Oliver) fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are There Any Tollie (Tess and Oliver) fans out there?

I love Tess and Oliver together. Anyone else love them together?
    Yes, I Love Them Together
    0%
    They're Alright
    0%
    I Hate Them Together
    0%
    Other
    0%

I enjoy their scenes together. I think they have great chemistry and spark. I'm not exactly a shipper of them, but I do think their scenes are some of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
      I enjoy their scenes together. I think they have great chemistry and spark. I'm not exactly a shipper of them, but I do think their scenes are some of the best.
      ITA, the actors have really great chemistry, I loved their checkmate scenes (esp the bedroom one). They play off each other really well esp when it's confrontational.

Comment

I love them together, they have one of the best chemistry on the show IMO

Comment

I never liked Tess, so I can't like her and Oliver together. They're pretty sexy and have great chemistry though.

Comment

Maybe one-night stands kinda way. Both have "itches they need to scratch" and all that jazz...

Comment

i love ollie and i do love tess, but they should be BFFs nothing more, but if the writers do something else, im sure id end up loving, cause i always do. chloe and ollie are perfect together even though he will end up with the black canary,who btw "twittered" that she was filming smallville yesterday.

Comment

Yes, I think so

I think that Tess and Ollie are brilliant together, they both have such a playful nature together and the chemistry is definitely there. I think Chloe and Ollie are just a HUGE NO NO lol. . Chloe and Jimmy were well suited, I just don't like Chloe though .

Comment

just some gift for us
                  ahahah

Comment

Tollie is awesome. My favorite ship for Tess and for Oliver. I hate Oliver with Chloe. And I hate Zod and Emil with Tess. Oliver and her understood eachother. They loved eachother. It's a shame we didnt get more scenes between them I really would have loved more flashbacks, or a chance at seeing them give it another try.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎