Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternate Pilot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great update! Wow! Don't mess with Tess! That was a funny scene with the girls dresses. And both Pete and Jimmy have a thing for Chloe? I can only imagine who the "other" speeding secret admirer is

Comment

Love iT! PPMS and let me know when you do

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
        Great update! Wow! Don't mess with Tess! That was a funny scene with the girls dresses. And both Pete and Jimmy have a thing for Chloe? I can only imagine who the "other" speeding secret admirer is
        I can never pass up an oppurtunity for a good joke and I thought 'why not'. Glad you liked it. Yep both Jimmy and Pete have a thing for Chloe, but doesn't necessarily mean one of them will wind up with her. Especially with the 'speeding secret admirier' around.

Comment

Originally posted by Christina :)
          This update is awesome!! Tess and Dawn catfight! So much action! Lana shot! Cless Cless Cless! Antagonists everywhere! Unbelievable cliffhanger! NOOOOO! HELP CLARK!

!!

PPMS!
          Imagine what the second season will bring. I've started up it's thread just now as a matter of fact. It's nothing more then a promo for the next story, but you can still take a look if you wish. Hope to see you when I write it.

Comment

Loved the story. I like the way that Tess is able to get Clark to let go abit. Like she's got red K flowing through her LOL. I like the additions from the other Superman continuities, and with Live Wire being Kristen Bell that would work nicely as her character Elle had electrical abilities in Heroes. Again loved the story and I think I'll move on to your continuation!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎