X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm.

Now, what I am currently thinking of is "Three Men and A Baby"

I think it will be funny to see !daddyDean and !daddySam

Comment

What about "My Two Dads" that would be a funny shout out to an old show.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        Awesome! Thanks Craig! So is the title for the episode "Two and a Half Men", I thought it was changed to "The Third Man"?

Comment

ok sounds like a weird episode. somethings kidnapping babies and sam and dean decide to take a baby to their grandfather who is somehow alive? and the grandfather wants to raise it as a hunter? whats it going to do spit up on a demon? wonder what a shapeshifter will be doing tho. maybe the shapeshifter is stealing babies to raise them to not treat "ugly" people badly so eventually shapeshifters can walk the earth not needing to hide their disfigurement.

glad deans still a family man in the second episode and they arent just saying ok done with this plotline lets kill them off in the opening teaser and then dean has to leave. i dont know but part of me thinks it would be intresting if ben turns out to be the new jesus and eventually has to go up agianst the anti christ kid.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-14-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I am really glad to hear that Dean is still with his family. I was afraid he'd just leave them when Sammy returned or that they would get killed off in the premiere.

Comment

Images from the episode!

KSiteTV is a website focusing on television series that fans get excited about, featuring show news, interviews, previews, and more.

There are a few pics here where Sam looks evil again! I wonder if this time it's Sam's image the shapeshifter takes.
              Last edited by chole_fan; 09-16-2010, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Wow, great pics. Thanks for sharing! Deans looks so bad ass nowadays =P Lifting that guy up

Comment

Here's the new promo: http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural-...promo-trailer/

Comment

Webclip: http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural-...-preview-clip/

Comment

Thanks for the clip I can't wait to see the episode.
                      Last edited by kari916; 09-27-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Cool clip, thanks!

Comment

It's a baby right? I wonder what kind.

I'm hoping it's something different from a demon child since they already did that last season with the Anti Christ.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎