No announcement yet.

Things We Do For Love (One shot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things We Do For Love (One shot)

Hurrah!! My tenth fanfic and some light relief....hope you like it!!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Everyone loved Clark Kent who went to Smallville High, the rebel without a cause; he was 17, he was sexy as hell, he had a motorbike and he was hot! Clark chewed gum in class, didn’t listen to any of his teachers, never did his homework, and his mom and dad visited the principal’s office more than most.

Oh yeah, Clark Kent was DA MAN!!

‘Yo boys! He would groove down with the boyz in the hood,

‘Yeah baby’ he would sweet talk the ladezzzz

‘Like I care’ he would snark at the teachers

‘Oh yeah’ he would x-ray the girls at gym, superspeed his way to class, superstrengthed with the boys, and superhearinged with the staff room gossip

Martha thought Clark would end up in juve, Jonathan thought Clark would be the death of him,

His best friend Chloe thought he was hot, and wanted to plant one on him.

His girlfriend Lana thought he was goddamn sexy and wanted to give him one.

His maths teacher Ms Harris thought he was cute and wanted to tutor him privately

Girls loved him, boys wanted to be him, High School loved Clark Kent.

Oh yeah, Clark Kent was DA MAN!!

Then he met Lois Lane, the tall girl with her dark hair in plaits, with her cute little glasses and prim little skirts and dresses, Lois Lane owned the library.

‘Do go away’ she would tell the boys

‘Do you want to come over for an algebra sleep over’ she would ask the girls

‘Oh yes Miss, I want some extra homework’ she would tell the teachers

She would turn her nose up at those who sniggered at her, laughed behind their hands, and those who pulled her long plaits.

Clark’s friend Oliver thought she was secretly hot and wanted to give her one.

Clark’s best friend Chloe thought one day Lois will steal her dream reporter’s job at The Torch.

Clark’s girlfriend Lana thought Lois would look divine in pink.

Clark and Lois met at the water cooler one day; he looked at her up and down, smirked and thrust his hips at her; she snorted and turned her back on him,

‘Hey sweet lips, you want some of the Clark Kent’s rod of love?’

‘And what rod is that Smallville? Hope you’re not talking about the pencil in your pants!!’

‘Oh baby, I would swivel you on my pencil and send you to the moon…Kabooom!!’

‘not if I kick it in first pencilhead’

‘Oooh you gotta little spirit baby, you’ve got balls’

‘Oh yeah? Shame I don’t really have any ‘cause if I did, I’d definitely lend you one!’

‘Want to help me with my French homework Mademoiselle? I’m very good at speaking in tongues if you catch my drift?’

‘Well you can femme your bouche or I’d kick your derriere’

‘I’m the best baby, the best you’ll ever get’

‘Says who? I’m holding out for a hero Smallville, he’s got to be strong, he’s got to be fast, and he’s got to be fresh from the fight, it’s going to take a Superman to sweep me off my feet….’Cause this Superbabe is going to need a Superman….comprendez?

She tossed her head at him, her plaits hitting him in the face, her sparkling eyes teasing him, giving him a wink, turned her nose in the air and walked away from him, her pert little bottom swinging in her neat little dress.

‘Hot Damn Supergirl, you’re the bomb!!’

And Martha and Jonathan never really knew why Clark changed overnight, dumped Lana, told Chloe to stop hassling him, started to wear plaid, took astronomy lessons, bought a telescope, started learning Kryptonian, started drawing funny shapes on pieces of paper in the barn, took sewing lessons, stitched himself a cape and a body suit, went to Finishing School in Switzerland to learn to walk in tights, sold his bike and started to drive in the granny lane, learnt to bake apple pies with mom, and started bouncing a ball on his own in the barn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! this is crazy....I love it!!!
    PPMS...

Comment

Ahahah I'm cracking up...that was very funny! Totally crazy!

Comment

Haha, some of that was too corny for words, but it was hilarious! Great job!

Comment

that was funny!!! good job!!!

Comment

Love itĄĄĄ This is so funny and yes, Clark is DA MAN

Comment

Ahahahahahaha. This was AWESOME. Crazy good, unexpected, and so funny!

Comment

Comment

LOL! Awesome! Loved it!
                  I wish it was more than just a one shot!

Comment

hahahahaha hilarious. the most of the times i donīt like the AU stories but this is so funny that loved it

Comment

That was lots of fun! Thanks for the laugh. It sort of reminded me of the movie "Grease".

Comment

That was funny!
                        You should write more

Comment

loved it
                          more please

Comment

Hahahahahah... loved it... A sequel would be nice!!

Comment

Lindo.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎