No announcement yet.

#6.01 - Exile on Main Street

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ojreyez
    looks like sam already knew his grandpa was alive..? this is weird? i mean we never saw him died
    we might not have seen him die, but I wonder how they are going to explain the 30 some year time gap with him not aging....at all.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
      Yup, I hope they do that

So we have pics of Grandpa Sam and the boys...Dean looks a mite...preppy to me there heh.
      I though the same thing...tucked in button down shirt, belt, etc... That said, domesticated Dean is still HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
        we might not have seen him die, but I wonder how they are going to explain the 30 some year time gap with him not aging....at all.
        it must be somehow connected the yellow eyes...i guess with lucifer gone all hell broke loose again...and maybe some ppl crawled out who knows...but i think him not aged a bit is definitely somehow related to yellow eyes in someway or maybe a cas assist who kows

Comment

it must be somehow connected the yellow eyes...i guess with lucifer gone all hell broke loose again...and maybe some ppl crawled out who knows...but i think him not aged a bit is definitely somehow related to yellow eyes in someway or maybe a cas assist who kows
          yah. Im interested to see what spin they take on it. I just hope that it is something believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
            yah. Im interested to see what spin they take on it. I just hope that it is something believable.
            oh yea i hope so...ill be pist if not haha this season needs to be good

Comment

Thanks to Craig we now have the full Official Description!

MITCH PILEGGI (“X-Files,” “Sons of Anarchy”) RETURNS AS DEAN AND SAM’S GRANDFATHER – It’s a year later and Dean (Jensen Ackles) has given up hunting and is living with Lisa (guest star Cindy Sampson) and her son Ben (guest star Nicholas Elia). Mysteriously freed from his cage in hell, Sam (Jared Padalecki) finds Dean and tells him he needs to rejoin the fight and introduces Dean to a world-a family-he never even knew existed: the Campbells, his mother’s family, lead by none other than their Grandfather Samuel (Pileggi). Phil Sgrricia directed the episode written by Sera Gamble (#601).

(http://www.ksitetv.com/the-cws-full-...ason-premiere/)

Comment

WTF? They better explain Samuel's resurrection WELL, or I'll be pretty mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                  WTF? They better explain Samuel's resurrection WELL, or I'll be pretty mad.
                  resurection is easy to explain. its the 30-35 years without aging that still has me worried.

Comment

no trailer yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                      no trailer yet??
                      Unfortunately not. It's unbelievable how little respect The CW give their best show.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
                        Unfortunately not. It's unbelievable how little respect The CW give their best show.
                        actually there is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIYa...layer_embedded they released it yesterday with Nikita along with Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                          actually there is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIYa...layer_embedded they released it yesterday with Nikita along with Smallville
                          HOLY!! Thanks man!!!

I wonder why CW didn't release it on their Youtube Channel?

Comment

lol it looks like Sam is shooting Lisa, but that's probably not what is really happening. I bet it's just bad editing by the CW, again.

oh and about the lack of promotion... remember when Supernatural would get like one promo of the next new episode, while 90210 and Gossip Girl would get like 50 in a week. I will also never forget the time that the CW aired a 90210 promo instead of Smallville after the current episode just ended lol.

Comment

I bet it's just bad editing by the CW, again.
                              That's what it is. Previews can be very misleading.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

I will also never forget the time that the CW aired a 90210 promo instead of Smallville after the current episode just ended lol.
                              That's The CW for ya.
                              Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 09-10-2010, 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

looks like sam already knew his grandpa was alive..? this is weird? i mean we never saw him died
                                They didn't have to show his death. Azazel (Yellow-Eyes) stabbed himself when he was in Samuel's "meatsuit" and then fled the bodywith it still mortally wounded. Remember when "Meg" was exorcized from Meg? How Bobby said the girl was dying from all the damage to her body from when the demon was possessing her?

Grandpa Campbell was dead pretty much the second Azazel left his body. I'm kinda interested in how they explain it... my guess is that if it was God who pulled Sam free he may have brought back the older Sam too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎