Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grade Season 7 of Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole thing, was just a filler season. First they introduced Kara Zor-El, but had no clue, what to do with her. And spent the season having Clark play house, with Lana. And then, both MR and KK announced, that they'd both be leaving the show. But, rather then the writers doing the reasonable thing and prepare, the actors departure. They did nothing. And threw in a story arc (Veritas), that contradicted the past and made zero sense.
    Couldn't they've spent the last few episodes, writing Mr's Lex Luthor off the show (instead of having him disappear, when the Fortress collapses and then die a few months later. Thus causing the need, for the Alexander arc, that they're currently doing)? I've found it weird, that Lex remained in Smallville, past season 3 (after which, he became the CEO of Luthorcorp and his friendship, with Clark, was over). How hard would it have been, to write a subplot, into the last few episodes, involving Lex growing tired of Smallville and deciding to move away? And then have Clark go to the Luthormansion, in episode 20 and finds men packing Lex's belongings together, as he's going to move away, to california or someplace (he's a billionaire, he can move anywhere he wants). Everything's taken care off, Lex is no longer on the show, but he's still alive. No "is he dead or alive" cliffhanger, nor need of a mind wipe (as he wouldn't find out, Clark's secret).
    And then, they could've just done a scene (with a body double), when they're doing the series finale. Where we see the back, of a bald man (obviously Lex), who's looking out of a window, as Superman flies through the sky (thus showing, that Lex did eventually move back, to Metropolis).

Comment

Terrible.

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
      Worst season of SV. The reasons:

Clana playing house and failing (again)
      Clark the farmer hanging up the cape
      Clark being saved by girls
      Chloe's emotional constipation due to her meteor infection
      Unnecessary chimmy angst
      Oliver - I don't even remember his subplot, if he had one
      Lois and Grant - ugh
      The return of Pete 'The Whiny' Ross in one of the worst episodes in SV's history.
      Kara - most annoying character in SV's history, IMO.
      Didn't like Lara at all. It reminded me of Lana. Everyone loved her, including the villain.
      Lex depressed and obsessed, he wasn't even an interesting villain that season
      Lionel wavering between good and bad (again) I never understood his reasons for kidnapping Clark.

The only think I liked was seeing Bizarro back (I love him, as my username says), but they made him fall for Lana and ruined it for me.
      ITA
      Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-14-2011, 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎