Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Phone Home

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lanara is truly Evil.... I love how Jor El and Lara came around... yay! and now they are on their way to earth...... can't wait to see them togethter. I just love how you write Lois' effect on Clark and his affect on her- no one else even comes close! I just LOVE this fic!!!

Comment

• Wow!!! This story is amazing.... so they are back on earth and Kal El has gone to meet Martha... everything is falling into place! But poor Lois- walking up without Kal El.. and what's up with Chloe??!!! You are amazing at writing suspense... must read more now!!!

Comment

• This is beautiful but so terribly sad... Your write so well you can feel Martha's pain and loneliness... I am so glad in SV she had Jonathan and Clark this is just so sad! So very beautifully written-it is heartbreaking! I have to see Kal choose Lois!!! Must finish amazing story...

You have such a gift for creating suspense and page turners!!!

Comment

• This story is just amazing. I can just see TW saying" Take my life, let her live!!!" you have captured that intensity of emotion in this story.... LOVE IT and I have to keep reading!

Comment

• Awwwww my heart broke for Lois- how desolate she must have felt without her Kal El.... and she must have thought she was going crazy too!!! I love her reaction when she sees him in the bullpen- first she wants to just melt, but then you can hear the ,"Don't let him get off that easy kick his a#$!!! Goooo Lois!!! What a sweet and tender reunion. Love it!

Comment

• Hmmm... ok you have a twist up your sleeve cause no way is he leaving her after they make love!!! He is going to show up with the Clark Kent disguise, right???? RIGHT??!!! Must read more!!! :O)

Comment

• Awwwwww well of course he came back and they are now together forever!!! Loved your story. The love scene was beautifully written. Personally I don't think he would blur away from her after they spent a night together. He wouldn't let it go that far then have an absence between them but your story is amazing and you are very talented!!!

I would LOVE to read another story with a similar set up- Lois goes to Krypton under a diplomatic mission, meets Kal......

THANK YOU for your wonderful story!!! It was a delight to read!!! Please please write more!!! Emma rocks!!!

Comment

• Bonito

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎