Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Cant Amy Pond Remember The Daleks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Cant Amy Pond Remember The Daleks?

Amy Pond Cant remember the Daleks...

The Crack couldnt have erased them from time as other people have already spoke about them...

So Why Cant She remember?? x

The invasion never happened, I don't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skia-Salvatore
      Amy Pond Cant remember the Daleks...

The Crack couldnt have erased them from time as other people have already spoke about them...

So Why Cant She remember?? x

Really? Well, I have not reached this episode. But my imagination is running wild, so I am thinking if it has to do with that crack. Back when Rory died, and she did not want to leave his side. The light was coming , and the Doctor was saying if it were to touch, what it touches will have been erased. Like it never existed. Did it touch her- even a little bit? I will have to pay attention when I get to this ep. In the meanwhile,it is all good.

Comment

Originally posted by MsNoelle
        Really? Well, I have not reached this episode. But my imagination is running wild, so I am thinking if it has to do with that crack. Back when Rory died, and she did not want to leave his side. The light was coming , and the Doctor was saying if it were to touch, what it touches will have been erased. Like it never existed. Did it touch her- even a little bit? I will have to pay attention when I get to this ep. In the meanwhile,it is all good.
        Amy couldn't remember the Daleks from before Rory's being erased from time. She couldn't remember all the way back in Episode 3, Victory of the Daleks. Back in 1941 England, she had no idea what a Dalek was, or why the Doctor hated them, despite the fact that a couple years before, the tried taking over the Earth, very publicly, TWICE!

Comment

The crack

Comment

it could be a combination of the Time war (ending maybe?),
            The Cracks, and the events of the adventure games?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎