Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I still have doubts about the anime series...but, on the person's YouTube page, he seems to have another video of intros by Jared and Jensen, but for three different episodes. One for "Roadkill"(does the anime have a different name for that too?), one for an episode called "Salvage Blood"(I think) and another one where Sam meet Jess and Dean and John are hunting.

I'd prefer to keep the continuity that SPN has...I think the anime will just crap all over consistency, imo.

I don't know about the anime series either... at first I thought it was kind of a cool idea, but it is kinda pointless. And this clip from "The Alter Ego" made me less excited:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_4s4LvscE

Voiced by Jared and... well, not Jensen. It just feels wrong... no Jensen = no Dean.

It's nice that Jared's voicing his character, but the guy who's voicing Dean is trying to sound like Jensen a bit too much(reminds me of that guy on The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes who tries to sound exactly like Robert Downey, Jr.). I wonder why Jensen decided against on voicing Dean for all 22 episodes.

But, anyways, I got a chance to watch at least part of The Alter Ego about twenty minutes ago. And, I can say that my opinions were right; the anime series is not my cup of tea. They score for the anime sounds too happy, imo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234