Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural Animation in the works

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. For some reason, I am really looking forward to see the brothers on the road in the Metallicar in anime. Nice to hear that they're going to have original episodes never seen in the live-version.

Comment

I will watch the episodes with the real characters in.

Comment

Okay I've thought about actors who could play the brothers if Jared Padalacki and Jensen Ackles cannot voice the english dub.

An voice actor named Johnny Yong Bosch could play Sam his voice can sound very intense or young depending how you hear it I am not sure if anyone grew up with Power Rangers but he played a character named Adam his most known current voice is the character Ichigo in the anime Bleach. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0097765/

For Dean I think an actor named James Arnold Taylor he is a veteran voice actor and has a very good range anything from evil supervillians to young heroes I could imagine him playing Dean. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852517/

The actors my not have the accents but in animation I think it would be best if actors do not try straight up imitations of the actors and try and get the vibe down more.

Comment

First trailer is out. http://tv.ign.com/articles/111/1110797p1.html

Youtube version to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8rlbcqGd5c

Looks good.
          Last edited by AlexfromLubbock; 08-06-2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
            looks cool.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-06-2010, 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
              Woah, cool.

What was that creature at the end of the trailer?
              Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 08-08-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Cool . They should really think about doing something like this with Smallville too, although I guess they would have to still go through rights hoops with that one.

Comment

Kripke talks a little on the show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmUVxVEfTZM

He also talks about whether God was Chuck and says it's a little vague.
                  Last edited by AlexfromLubbock; 08-09-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I saw the trailer and it looks pretty cool but those covers (and thanks for posting them, Jeff!) look terrific. Is it me or does it look very much like the original Season 1 artwork (though Sam seems to be holding a gun rather than the Fang of Fatality there...)?

I assume that's intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      I saw the trailer and it looks pretty cool but those covers (and thanks for posting them, Jeff!) look terrific. Is it me or does it look very much like the original Season 1 artwork (though Sam seems to be holding a gun rather than the Fang of Fatality there...)?

I assume that's intentional?
                      Yeah, I noticed that too.

Comment

This is the best idea for the new decade. In my opinion, the stakes weren't so high back then for cartoon shows as it is today because usually the cartoon came first before the live-action (show or movie) and in some cases a comic book first (ex. TMNT). This is a medium that is being explore commercially lately for cartoons being made into movies such as is the case with Avatar: The Last Airbender. We need to explore the live-action shows that are cartoon able and appealing. For purely my reasoning, I believe there are too few cartoons on television. I stress that it's too type-set split-down-the-middle with the kid friendly-educationals dominating heavily alongside the strong pre-teen to teen action, graphic heavy animations. 80's and 90's explore almost every option for cartoons and with this show I would definitely watch, many more good creative options will be explored and well, if there is commercial value (money) to be grabbed.
                        Last edited by Waycap13; 08-14-2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

descriptions of the first 4 episodes of the anime series

Including, as you can see, a brand new episode. Vampires, eh?
                          Well, they are all the rage right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                            descriptions of the first 4 episodes of the anime series

Including, as you can see, a brand new episode. Vampires, eh?
                            Well, they are all the rage right now.
                            All sound like great episodes to start off with.

Comment

At VanCon, Jared said that they had seen the first episode (which would be "Skin" now) and that they liked it but didn't understand a word of it cause it has yet to be subtitled.

here's the video of that

Comment

a preview video has now been posted

I warn you now--they do a really bad cover of "Carry On". Seriously bad. I had to turn the volume off. And there is some serious gore at the end of the clip. Please be warned.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎